Another One

I'm going to make a poem about this girl right..
After a few weeks and already I'm thinking she's my world. Am I crazy, insane, I swear I'm losing my damn brain over her. Ha, but we already knew I was crazy before. As I put a gun of reason to my head, telling myself to forget about her. Over and over again, I'll tell myself that. Leaning over myself till I end up cracking that smirk I have. Tears falling down my face, suffocating, yelling, "fuck Kol get over her, she's no worth the pain." Just an 18 year old girl with a beautiful brain. But, that's not all. Let this girl get in your head and I swear you'll fall as most guys do. Personally I don't know what she's up to, about me. While I'm over here thinking of all the things we could be, as she's shared some ideas of what she'd like to do with me. The next thing you know she's out of her mind and on some kind of high. Acting not herself, as she lines up boys on the top shelf. Showing off as she does best, putting herself down to just be picked up again by someone else's compliments. She told me she likes the attention, but the attention that she seems to get is half unwanted and really unexpected. As the next day she's crying, regretting what happened and all that she did. Goes to sleep, wakes up and does it all over again.
At this point I don't even know what to do. She makes me feel special, but next moment I think it should end. But, I pull myself back, and out of my mind. Look at the time, it's the next day. Maybe today she'll be mine.