The Wendigo of War

Twisted faces, ripped from the laced spikes on maces. It's medieval. Iron for skin so heavy yet still thin. Wasting your time as you charge in a straight line. What's mine is yours but my eyes of ignorance are only told to see enemies. Years later the same pigs fly, now without iron and more stupidity. Let's stand in a straight line, count to 5 and shoot one another repeatedly. So brave you are to be a soldier. Years later, we have millions fighting for an unknown cause, where we don't even have enough guns for every man. Instead, we have one gun for every two. So, here, you take the gun, and I'll follow you as you run in a straight line and have people shoot at you. If you die, don't worry, I'll be right behind and I'll pick your gun up after you, and do the same as you do. I'll die too.

A global cleanse, is that all it was? Purposeless but to take away from our future population that could be billions more today, if not for all of this war? For all of this senseless slaughter, maybe our world would have become over populated many years ago. If everyone cared, we would have all died anyway due to the lack of resources. Or, maybe, what if we all did care, and got all of our big brained humans together to find a cure to all of this excess.