Vision

My mind is open more than it's ever been before.
To finally come to the realization, that I've just been bored all this time. SO FUCKING BORED. Either I'm an alien, or I'm surrounded by troglodytes. I can't seem to decide quite yet, maybe both? I truly do want to learn, and keep learning. I want all the knowledge. Recently I've been getting into plant sciences, botany. Though there are so many chemical compounds than I'm not familiar with, the content is real, and understandable. I can see the physicality of it all, especially after being exposed to the frequencies of the universe. It's all real, it's all tangible. Though I can't feel it physically, I can finally wrap my mind around it all. I can feel it and see it through my mind. The energy, and the vibrations. Everything is coming together, more and more I'm seeing the world, I'm seeing myself, and I am no reflection of the other humans here, but a reflection of everything else. The other animals, the other life. I desire to be like everything of everything, but human. The last thing, I would want to be, is human. The human life is full of illusion, and full of consumption without giving outward. The human is a thief of the free. They take everything that is free, then make that thing they stole, empty, and give nothing back in return. How did we stray so far from humility?
The Wendigo is here.
I see him breathing.
His frequency exists in so many people, the distortion of sound echos through peoples voices'.
Consumed, fooled by their own doubt and delivery of verbal poison to others.