The meeting

"Alpha, we got her. She's locked up in the cells" one of Ryujin's guard said.

"Make sure she doesn't escape. Interrogate her. Ask her what she was doing in our territory. Don't kill her. I want to do that myself. I'll stop by later" Ryujin ordered.

"Yes Alpha" he bowed then left.

'Boss, I forgot to mention. The rogue seems to be an Omega' the guard mindlinked to Ryujin.

Why would an Omega wander around by herself, Ryujin thought. A realization hits her.

'All guards, check the premises! The Omega might just be a distraction!' Ryujin ordered through the pack mindlink.

Ryujin felt enraged all of a sudden. She wanted to see the rogue Omega. What does she want. She made her way to the cells.

Ryujin felt her wolf go crazy and goosebumps all over her body. She didn't mind it, she just thought it was due to her anger.

The closer she got to the cells, a vague scent made her stop her tracks. She took a deep breath trying to figure out the smell. It smelled strawberry milk and cake. The scent made her wolf restless. He wanted to come out and find where the smell is from.

'Calm down Rex, what's going on?' Ryujin asked her wolf.

'I think our mate is near' her wolf excitedly say.

'Impossible. We have no guest or have any pack members celebrate their coming of age' Ryujin said.

'Fine don't listen to good boy Rex. Don't come to me when you learn that I'm right' Rex said before shutting off their communication link.

"Why did I have to have an annoying wolf" Ryujin mumbled to herself.

Ryujin continued her way to the cells. She noticed the closer she got, the stronger the scent was. Her wolf is now back annoying her saying their mate is near.

The young Alpha is starting to get nervous. She started thinking what if the rogue Omega is her mate. What is she gonna do? She can't accept her. She doesn't care that she's an Omega. She cares that she's a rogue wolf. She hates rogues.

Ryujin opened the cell where the rogue was locked in. The smell is overpowering her senses now.

She saw a girl sitting in the corner of the room hugging her knees. She approached the girl and crouched down to her level.

Ryujin brought her face to the whimpering girl's neck and sniffed her. She nuzzled her nose on her, inhaling her scent.

They both felt like electricity was running through their bodies when Ryujin's nose made contact on Yeji's skin.

Yeji was whimpering. She knows this person is an Alpha. She started to wonder if she's gonna get beaten again. She was frozen. Afraid to see the consequences if she moves.

Yeji was also distracted by the scent she's smelling. It's overwhelming. It sends shivers through her body. She loves the smell though. Smells like tangerine and mocha bread.

Ryujin then backed away but their faces still close. She noticed her lips first then her nose and when she saw her eyes, she felt something spark when their eyes met.

'Mate' both of their wolves growled.

Ryujin stumbled back and lost her balance.