What he teaches you

Stefan~ feeding: The transition into becoming a vampire was excrutiatingly hard. You had a deep thirst but you just couldnt bring yourself to hurt anyone, and you knew that if you were to drink from a bloodbag, anything but human blood would repulse you, and you didnt want to risk it. Since Stefan went through the exact same thing, he taught you how to control it, and how to hunt and drink animal blood. It took a while and was hard both physically and mentally but he helped you through it. Knowing Stefan was there to support you through the whole ordeal made it so much easier.

Damon~ how to compel: The grille; Damon's faveourite place.
Bourbon; Damon's faveourite drink
Paying for bourbon at the grille; not Damon's faveourite thing. Although he never really had to, not when anyone was watching. He has a tendency to compell the barkeeper to give him drinks for free, and since you had just completed your transition, he insisted on teaching you the tricks of the trade. You both sat down at the bar and ordered your drinks, He stared into the barkeeper eyes, "this drink is on the house." he said in a very monotone voice. The young boy simply nodded then turned to you,
"This drink is on the house." You repeated, again, the barkeeper nodded and walked away.
"Hey! good job!" he smirked, giving your shoulder a light pat.

Klaus~ painting: Klaus' painting skills have always amazed you. He, being not only an original vampire but the original hybrid, had an extremely tough exterior. Nik had great difficulty showing his vulnerability to anyone, even you. You sat silently in the love-seat, watching as he painted what would soon be a masterpiece. You were pulled out of your trance when he called your name. He ushered you over to the easel with a warm smile and placed the brush in your grasp, standing behind you and lightly placing his hand on top of yours, guiding the paint strokes. "painting is a metaphor for control." he murmured, watching your fascinated expression.

Elijah~ the past: You could sit for hours listening to Elijah talk about the past. You would sit together, curled up on the couch in front of the fireplace and talk about history, it may sound boring, but finding out little secrets about what really happened was fascinating. Hearing that supernatural beings had a lot to do with many famous, historical mysteries fascinated you, and Elijah loved to watch your face light up in shock whenever he would tell you interesting stories from the past.

10k?!?!?! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!
I know this ones a little boring, but I'm running low on ideas. If you have any, please feel free to comment them! :)