Kol, Kai & Jeremy- Allure

//Kol, Kai and Jeremy all fighting over which one of them would be best for you//

"If you actually believe that Y/N would ever be into either of you, you're dumber than I thought." Kai scoffed with a smug grin and a roll of his eyes- emphasizing his words theatrically.

>>

With all of the supernatural drama that had been going on in the town of Mystic Falls, one would assume that petty issues such as jealousy and juvenile, love-driven feuds would be put aside to focus on what was really important. But to Kai Parker, Kol Mikaelson and Jeremy Gilbert, you and the topic of who was best for you out of the three of them, took top priority.

>>

The founders ball was being hosted at the Lockwood mansion- the three men standing as civilly as they possibly could, despite the obvious tension that sat looming over them, as the urge to tear at each others throats ensued. Their structured black suits made them somewhat blend into the crowd, as well as their false smiles and passive aggressive demeanors- allowing their little argument to go by reasonably unnoticed.

>>

"I mean, you're literally over a thousand years old- C'mon Gramps, there's gotta be some sort of legal restriction with an age gap like that." Kai gestured to Kol who glared back at the witch/vampire hybrid with hatred. "And- who are you even meant to be?" He pointed to Jeremy, "Van Helsing?"

"As opposed to a homicidal maniac?" Jeremy shot back with venom, his eyebrows furrowed in frustration.

"Sociopathic maniac, actually." Kai corrected smugly, as if the term meant nothing.

"Oh, and I guess that'd be exactly what Y/N needs. It's not like she has to deal with enough supernatural crap, but yeah- lets just throw in an original vampire and a psychotic witch/vampire hybrid." Jeremy spat, his words practically dripping with sarcasm.

Kol simply rolled his eyes as Kai chuckled passively at Jeremy's remark.

"Well, I for one think that she'd get quite a kick out of being with me." Kol oh-so subtly boasted with a smirk. "Enlighten me," He began, "What do either of you have to offer her? Can you show her the entire world? Can you-"

"Risk her life by bringing her into a life full of your psychotic families enemies?" Jeremy finished for him snarkily. Kol smiled falsely, his eyes burning with hatred.

"Do you remember that time I almost ripped your arms off?" He spoke threateningly with a passive aggressive grin as he stalked closer to Jeremy.

"Oh, so dramatic." Kai mused as he brought himself back into the argument at hand- interrupting the two.

The sense of allure you had over them was unbelievable. It was like the mere thought of being with you drove the them mad.

Anymore time spent in their little squabble, and it wouldn't have been surprising for a brawl to breakout between them, and with the amount of power that was harboured in each of them, it would have ended out horrifically.

>>

It wasn't like you didn't know about the feelings that they all had for you. And of course, you had thought over your own feelings for each of them- but coming to your final conclusion and accepting your true feeling as they were proved more difficult a task than you originally thought.

You had known Jer since you were a kid- having grown up being close with the entire Gilbert family, specifically his sister, Elena. He had always harboured these feelings for you, but kept them quiet, and kept a watchful eye over you as the two of you grew together. You were there for him when his parents passed, and supported him through everything else post-car accident, and ultimately, you were his rock.

You had met Kol upon the Mikaelsons return to Mystic Falls a year or two back. You seemed to click instantly with the original- your quick wit and sharp tongue striking his interest and having him undoubtedly fall head over heels for you.

You were skeptical of Kai when you were first introduced, but much like Kol, he too had a witty air about him- a trait that you constantly found yourself drawn to. Despite Kai's past, and overall way of thought, you seemed to keep him grounded and keep his ever-teetering sanity in balance.

>>

You continued to walk through the Lockwood mansion- Caroline having wondered off with Klaus, who evidently, was also invited. As well as losing Elena and Bonnie in the crowd before stumbling across the argumentative trio you had a feeling you would run across.

"Y/N," Jeremy breathed with a smile, being the first to notice your sudden appearance as the sound of your name pulled both Kai and Kol out of the incessant bickering. You smiled lightly at the three of them, giving a quick 'hello' before the awkward silence settled itself around you.

"So what were we talking about?" You spoke up, trying to make conversation.

"Honestly? We were talking about who would be best for you." Kai answered without hesitation, a careless smirk on his lips, leaving you a little stunned by his bluntness, and Jeremy and Kol to shake their heads in annoyance of his lack of subtlety.

"Well," You breathed, "I think that's my decision to make." You replied cryptically, before leaving the scene. Because unbeknownst to the three of them, you had made your decision. You had realized where your heart truly laid, and you weren't about to turn back now.

This one's a little shorter than usual, I hope that's okay. Also, the ending is left open to interpretation, so let me know who you would've picked! :)

Personally, despite my undying love for the entire Original family, and Kai's stupidly sarcastic persona, I think I would have gone with Jeremy cause he's just a lil ray of sunshine.x

Thank you to sapphire9915 for suggesting this imagine!x