How he comforts you

Stefan: Stefan has always understood you. He understands that when your upset, you dont want to be bombarded with questions. All you want is for him to hold you close, and let you know that everything's going to be alright, and that he will always be there for you when you need it most. And thats exactly what he does. As soon as you walk through the door he senses that something is wrong and rushes to your aid. It breaks his heart to see you crying, so he wraps you in his arms and holds you impossibly close to him, keeping you safe and warm. And waits until youre ready to talk.

Damon: Damon is very protective of you. So when you walk through the door in tears, he is instantly by your side, holding your face between his large hands, with a pained look washed over his face. He just stares deep into your eyes, trying to figure out what has upset you without actually asking you for the time being, so you dont have to think too much about whatever has you broken into tears. He will ingulf you in his arms until you have calmed down, and then do everything in his power to make it all okay.

Klaus: Since you are still human, Klaus watches over you like a hawk. The last thing he wants to see, is you in pain, physical or emotional. So when he finds you in tears, he is both heart-broken, and furious. He rushes to your side and places his hand over your face, using his thumb to wipe away a stray tear as he asks "who has done this to you?", almost in tears himself. He puts up a tough front, but when it comes to you, Klaus can be just as emotional as everyone else.

Elijah: When Elijah finds you in tears, he immediently appoligizes for not being by your side sooner. He will lie in bed with you, one arm draped around your shoulder, as the other wraps around your waist as you rest your head on his chest. He will tell you stories from the past until you have forgotten all about what has upset you. Once you are alright, he will consult you about your tears, and what had you so upset, so he can try to fix it.