Enzo- The Worst Kind of Pain PART 2

//You and Enzo escape from Augustine and he finally gets to take you on the date he'd always promised//

He had waited for this day for over ten years. But ever since you had been imprisoned, the thought of escape became much, much sweeter. And it also became reality.

>>

His plan had worked to perfection, and now, the Augustine compound was set alight. Fire crawling up the drapes and completely consuming the hideous wallpaper of the ballroom Enzo had been put on display in- like a freakshow attraction.

Luckily for you, Dr. Whitmore didn't think you suitable enough to be paraded around in front of his guests, whatever that meant. Regardless, you were thankful. But you were also alone; still sitting fragile, and near-desiccation in the corner of the dank stone dungeon.

>>

Upon being let out of his cage in shackles, Enzo continued to feign fatigue- which wasn't hard considering it wasn't completely falsified. But really, he had more adrenaline surging through him than ever, and was just waiting for his time to pounce.

While Whitmore was boasting about his vampiric findings, Enzo had broken free of his restraints- grimacing in pain as he twisted and crunched the bones of his hands, managing to break them entirely as he slipped through the rusted metal with ease.

Once free, he finally made his move. Killing Whitmore mercilessly before moving onto his guests. The room erupted in screams as the patrons desperately tried to flea the scene. But Enzo's thirst for blood was much stronger than their fear.

He tore into the necks of many, and spared few, quenching his torturous thirst. Amongst the hysteria, a candelabra had toppled to the ground, sparking the blaze.

>>

The all too familiar hallways seemed to close in as he ran down them, almost banging into the stone walls as he took the sharp twists and turns to get to you. Making a pit-stop in Whitmore's operating room, he grabbed a couple of blood bags, zipping out of the painful room faster than he could ever hope for.

>>

Finally, after what seemed like forever, but was only mere seconds, he made it back to your cell, coming to an abrupt stop at your door- breath ragged and eyes wild.

As per usual, you were lent up against the wall, head lulled to the side and clothing just as tattered as his own.

He'd seen you like this thousands of times before. But this time it struck a chord in him. This time he was standing where Whitmore once did- in a sense; seeing through the self proclaimed 'doctors' point of view from the outside of the barred door.