Damon Salvatore- Remember me? PART 1

//Being an original and falling in love with Damon in 1865, only to have to compel him to forget about you when you need to go on the run again

//Being an original and falling in love with Damon in 1865, only to have to compel him to forget about you when you need to go on the run again. When you bump into him over 100 years later, he can't remember you.//

Love was a tricky thing. Even trickier for an original.

Most of your family had found themselves to have fallen in love a couple of time over the many thousands of years they'd been scouring the earth. But when the topic came to mind for you, there was only one person to link it back to.

Damon Salvatore.

>>

It was 1865 when you found yourself seeking refuge from Mikael in a small Virginia town by the name of Mystic Falls.
You had split up from your siblings to make it more difficult for your father to track you all-- though you all knew where one another was located.

>>

The town seemed quiet and unsuspecting enough to house you for a couple of years at most.

So, after having compelled the head of a local boarding house to take you in, you made your way to, what you were to call, home- for a short period of time at least.

>>

Your carriage pulled to a steady halt in front of the large home, yet, the stunning architecture wasn't what caught your eye, but rather, the young man standing by the door.

His raven locks curled ever so slightly at the tips, with eyes so piercingly blue you could just about see them from the carriage.

"Mr. Salvatore, I presume?" Your voice practically carried itself from the carriage window to Damon- sounding like music to his ears. After a moment, his doe-eyed trance faltered and he shook himself back into reality.

"Yes," He smiled, quickly making his way to help you out of the carriage. "And you must be Miss Y/L/N."

As you gently grasped his hand, stepping out of the vehicle, you felt a tingling sensation beneath your skin- like a shot of electricity had burst through your fingertips.