Announcing your pregnancy

>This will be a part two to the 'You're pregnant' preference :)

Stefan: The two of you had arrived home after finding out of your pregnancy. The fact that you would be having a child was still an amazing, beautiful miracle, and you'd be lying if you said you weren't in disbelief- but the long journey home from New Orleans gave you both the privacy you needed to come to terms with the idea of being parents, and that your wish was finally coming true.

>>

You walked through the doors of the Salvatore boarding house, smiles still on your faces as you entered the home hand in hand.

"Oh my god! You're back!" Caroline, your best friend suddenly announced as she lifted herself from the couch, Bonnie sat anxiously by her side.

"Stefan!" Damon called out as he descended the stairs hurriedly, his brows furrowed in annoyance and his arms raised dramatically as if asking for an explanation. "Where the hell have you two been? You haven't answered any of my calls for the past two days!"

You hadn't told anyone of your idea to visit the witch in New Orleans- because frankly, you knew the idea was crazy, risky even, and if things didn't work out, you didn't want anyone to know about it. But you and Stefan were willing to do anything to have the family you had always dreamed of.

"We were in New Orleans." Stefan sighed- Damon's frustration and anger not bringing him down from his high.

"New Orleans?" Damon repeated with a bitter taste in his mouth, his brows furrowed, searching for some sort of understanding. "Does this have anything to do with a certain original family?" He added with a grimace as he awaited a reply.

"No," You scoffed as if that was an obviously false reason as to your little road trip. "It had nothing to do with them."

"What else is even in New Orleans then?" Caroline pressed questioningly.

"Witches." Stefan replied shortly.

"Okay, someone needs to elaborate." Bonnie spoke up, everyone feeling completely out of the loop and wanting an explanation for your seemingly sudden disappearance.

"We- we met with one of them." You spoke up.

"Okay?" Caroline dragged out, gesturing for you to continue.

"And she told us she could do something for us- a spell."

"Oh god, please don't tell me you did anything stupid." Damon groaned.

"She found a loophole, Damon." You beamed, "The spell worked."

"What spell?"

"I'm pregnant." You grinned as tears of joy brimmed your eyes- hearing the words out loud making it all the more real.

>>

Damon gawked at you both, "What?", his eyes widening in disbelief and his stance stiffening. "Thats- not possible." He added a little aggressively as his brows knit in confusion- Damon tending to become a bit stand-offish over that which he couldn't understand.

"But, you're vampires." Caroline spoke in an obvious tone, her eyes squinting closed as she convinced herself the news was fake.