IV

It was 1775 and we threw a ball that night. Those servants were helping me to get changed and after I was done I wanted to go to Barnabas again. I knocked on his door, but I got no response. So I just opened it. 

‘Barney, I…’

I gasped.

He was admiring himself in the mirror and he was shirtless. Shirtless! He was half naked and I could see all his muscles. Oh my god, that turned me on! I was about to reach down to touch myself, but then he noticed me. 

‘Oh fuck, I didn’t see you there!’ 

I still stared at his strong, muscular, masculine chest in awe.

He noticed it. ‘What are you staring at me? Never seen a bare chest before?’

‘No,’ I admitted. ‘Yeah, in books. But not… No.’

But there was something else I’d also love to see, but that was covered by his pants. 

God, I could ache for him and his fucking dick so badly. I was at the point where I was madly in love. I was in love with Barnabas, I was in love with my very own brother. 

‘You’ve got such a masculine body,’ I couldn’t help but say.

‘Thank you,’ he responded. ‘You’ve got a very feminine body as well. Is that the necklace I gave you three years ago?’ He then changed the subject.

‘Yes, Barney. It is,’ I responded.

If our parents would know that I was in his room, they’d kill me. But I never saw a man this close. 

So would it be logical that I… was feeling this way? 

But now that I was eighteen and mature, my parents left me on my own more often. 

Barnabas had a few affairs through the three years that passed and I was still single. I didn’t want to look at any man but Barnabas. He had become my one true love. But my feelings weren’t mutual, I was his little sister! 

And if he felt the same for me that I felt for him, we couldn’t be together because we were relatives. And a relationship with a relative was a serious crime. I wasn’t really sure about that, but I knew it wasn’t right.

Barnabas had started to put his blouse on. I still got a glimpse of his chest and it was amazing. I stared at him and then I got up and I wrapped my arms around his waist. He turned around and pulled me close. It had been a long time since we had hugged like that. 

I secretly stroked his muscles through his blouse. He didn't seem to mind it.

He had to go on business trips more often. I missed him terribly and I always hoped he would come back. Because a lot could happen to him. But he always returned and then he always had something for me. It’s like we only got closer and closer together with the years.

‘I have a surprise for you,’ he then spoke to me. ‘I’m going on a business trip again next week…’

‘Surprise? I’ll have to miss you again for God-may-know-how-long!’ I interrupted him.

‘...and you can come with me,’ he finished.

‘What? WOW!’ I screamed out in joy. 

His face broke into a wide, beautiful smile. I hugged him again. ‘Oh, imagine… We’re gonna see a lot together!’

‘For sure,’ he responded. He took my hand. His hand was very large and felt warm and strong. ‘Now, let’s go.’