XXVI

Collinwood Manor, December 12th, 2021

‘I really thought I’d lost you that day,’ I tell him. 

‘You’ll never lose me,’ Barnabas responds. ‘Well, maybe it’s time to arrange our business.’

‘But what if… What if it won’t work?’

‘Then we’ll have to do it the other way… And trust me, they won’t like that.’ 

‘How could they refuse such a… I mean, you’re so…’ I’m still pretty shy when giving him compliments.

‘What?’ He gets very close to me. His eyes are very brown.

‘Amazing.’

‘You are too,’ he responds. ‘Now… When we’re back home, maybe we can do some things…’

I remember a night when Barnabas went out with his friends and he took me along. 

We were playing cards and I was winning. Only Barnabas and I weren’t out yet. 

I put down a card and I gave Barnabas a significant look. 

‘Oh, you really think that you’re gonna win?’ he asked with a dark smirk on his face. 

‘I AM gonna win!’ I snapped. 

‘Oh, I don’t think so,’ he responded. ‘Look.’ he placed down three aces.

‘Oh, you nasty ass…’ I started. ‘You’re cheating!’

‘Who says I’m cheating?’ 

‘I say so. Look, boom!’ I placed down my last card. ‘Out!’

‘You fucking bitch!’ he said in a fake angry voice.

‘Haha, you’ve lost to a girl! Long live me!’ I screeched. (A/N: haha boomerrrr)

‘I don’t think so, bitch,’ he chuckled. 

We had a whole discussion about who won. Then, Barnabas and his friends tried who could drink the most without getting drunk. Barnabas was the first one to lose, he was so wasted that he fell off his chair. His friends and I were nearly crying with laughter.

‘Yeah, just laugh,’ he said with a double tongue. ‘I’m still in this game!’

When we went back home, it was amazing. Barnabas was so drunk that he could barely stand on his legs.

And one day, when he came home really stressed out because of the meetings he just had, I decided to relieve him.

He was really stressed, sweat was gushing down his forehead. 

‘Are you okay, Barney?’ I asked.

‘Yeah, I am. Just stressed, it was so tiring.’

‘Want me to relieve you?’ I asked.
I didn’t wait for his answer. I undid his pants.

‘Oh, I’d love that,’ he answered. 

I looked up at him. 

‘Well, hurry!’ he nearly yelled. He was immediately needy.

I slipped my hand into his pants. He gasped when I placed my hand on his dick. ‘Venus…’

He wasn’t used to me being so dominant over him. He was mostly the one who told me to touch him.

‘Don’t torture me, Venus. Put it in your mouth,’ he groaned.

‘Are you gonna kiss me after it?’

‘Yeah. Now hurry up!’ he nearly screamed.

‘Wait,’ I told him. 

‘Hey! Where are you going? Don’t leave me with a fucking boner!’

‘Calm down, I’mma check if the door is locked.’

It was locked. I got onto my knees. 

I took his dick out and put my mouth on it.

He roughly tugged on my hair. ‘You’re so good at this. Suck me harder.’

I obeyed him. He groaned so loud. He started to whisper things into my ear. 

‘Harder,’ he groaned in my ear.

‘I can’t go harder,’ I gestured. I began to tease him.

‘Oh, do you like playing games?’ he growled into my ear. I nodded.

‘Well, I won’t stop you. Just continue.’

I kept on doing this until he started to shake. 

‘Lick the tip,’ he whispered in my ear.

I did so, and then he exploded in my mouth.