XXVIII + FANART

When we were back home, we went to bed. Barnabas got needy and he wanted to make love. But I refused.

‘What? Don’t you like me?’ he asked.

‘I’m too tired now, Barney. That fucking boner of yours has to be patient.’ 

‘If you’re not gonna obey, I’m gonna fart in your face.’

‘Oh no! No!’ 

‘Now lay down and relax that hole of yours.’

I fell asleep while he did it. That was embarrassing. But he didn’t say anything.

Barnabas necessarily wanted to go to bed with me. I can only guess what he wants. But I’m just not ready for that yet. 

‘C’mon, Venus,’ he begs. ‘Please.’

‘No-ho,’ I snap. ‘I’m not gonna sleep with you. I mean, I’m not gonna make love to you right now! I have to get used to you again, okay? You came back like, BOOM, and I have to process that, but all you care about is getting inside of me!’ I raise my voice.

‘Venus… That’s not true, and you know that too. I want to be together with you again. And this time forever.’

‘I want that too, Barney, but you’re going too fast for me! I want to make love, but not YET! Later!’

‘That’s okay. Hey, don’t be upset, my dear.’ he strokes my cheek. I didn’t even notice that I started crying. But I’m not upset because of him. I’m upset about something else.

‘Okay, what’s up with you?’ he asks. 

‘It’s stupid,’ I whisper.

‘No. You always cry for a reason.’

‘It’s… Do you really want to know?’

‘Yes.’

‘Alright. I… I miss mom and dad.’ A tear falls down my cheek. ‘I had such little contact with them. I didn’t get the chance to really know them…’

‘Ssh, my dear. I miss them too,’ he whispers.

A random memory pops up in my head.

We were on another business trip in France and they had very beautiful beaches. Me and Barnabas could walk along the beach for hours. We did that at night, when no one was around. 

Now too. We walked as far from the villagers as possible, hand in hand. 

Barnabas suddenly let go of my hand and looked at me. ‘I wanna go swimming.’

‘But what…’ and before I could even respond, he undressed and ran into the sea naked. Without any shame. 

‘What the fuck,’ I chuckled to myself.

‘C’mon, Venus! It’s nice and cold!’ Barnabas yelled.

After a short hesitation, I took off my dress and got into the sea too (not naked). Barnabas had seen me naked so often by now, but I was still very prudish.

‘It’s cold!’ I whined. ‘I’m freezing!’

‘Ssh, I’ll keep you warm.’ Barnabas put his arms around me and hugged me close to him. It was like I was being held by a teddy bear. He gave such amazing hugs.

Barnabas then asked: ‘What am I to you, Venus?’

‘My brother,’ I joked.

‘No, seriously!’ 

‘The best brother ever.’ I gave him a kiss on his cheek. ‘And my very best friend. And my only friend.’

‘Maybe you should make some friends, my dear.’

‘You know nobody talks to me! And when they want to be friends with me, they want that because they want to get closer to you! Ugh!’ I got tears in my eyes. ‘It’s so unfair…’

He gently grabbed my face. ‘They’re dumb. They don’t know how amazing you are. And I do.’

‘That’s why I care about you so much,’ I whispered. ‘And why I love you so much… I can’t…’

‘Hey… Maybe I don’t say it often enough, but… I love you too,’ he responded. ‘You’re so sweet to others. And you’re so beautiful.’ his hand went down. I gasped when I felt him slipping his finger inside of me.

‘F-fuck,’ I moaned.

‘Look, a nice and wet cunt,’ he whispered. His vulgar words caused my eyes to widen.

‘Fuck,’ I repeated.

‘I’m feeling sorry for your future husband,’ he whispered. ‘He’ll notice that you’re not a virgin anymore on that first night.’

‘You know what? I’ve got the feeling that it was meant to be…’

‘That what was meant to be, my dear?’

‘That YOU deflowered me and not someone else.’

‘Hm. Yeah, I know. But, what am I to you, now really?’

‘Pure bliss.’

‘Bliss?’

‘Yeah. I’m in love with y-’

Barnabas forced himself inside of me, shutting me up. I gasped and clung onto him. He laughed at my wide eyes.

‘Never felt a dick before? I’ve taken you like a thousand times!’

‘I’m still not used to it, Barney. Yours feels so good…’ I meant it. 

‘Hm. I get that a lot.’

‘I mean it, Barney.’

‘I know you mean it.’

We made love until I couldn’t anymore. So we dried each other off with his blouse, he let me go first.

Guys, I’ve made some "fanart" of Barnabas!!! It's not actual art since I didn't draw it SINCE I CAN NOT DRAW but...

Here it is...

TA-DA-DAAAAAA!!!!