LXI

Lmao I'm writing this while listening to Fleshgod Apocalypse

I somehow find that funny, don't mind it

Me and Barnabas were making love in the bathroom. I was seeing stars, I was experiencing pure bliss. He held onto me tightly. I was cold and pressed myself against his warm body. 

'You feel so good,' he whispered in my ear. 'I don't understand why you're not married yet.'

'I can say the same of you,' I told him. 

Barnabas gave me a kiss on my lips. 'I'm just not ready for marriage. I want to fool around. I want…' he leaned in. '...you,' he breathed in my ear. I moaned in response.

If mother and father or our servants knew what was going on behind that bathroom door… They would kill us both. 

'I love you, Barney,' I whispered softly.

'I love you too,' he whispered back. 'You're so beautiful, my dear.' 

'Marry me,' I said, not for the first time. 'Marry me, Barney. Please… I want you to be my husband!' I nearly screamed as he started to suck on my boob.

'We can’t, Venus. And you know that too,' he told me. He opened his mouth and gently bit my bottom lip. And then he gently bit my ear.

Vampire, I thought to myself. This vampire is always allowed to bite me

When I was depressed, I would lay in bed for hours without moving. Until Barnabas came in, opened my curtains and practically pulled me out of bed. 'C'mon, my dear. Get up!'

He watched as I ate. 

'There is something wrong with Jackie,' he told me. 'The vet is checking on her.'

Right at that moment, the door flew open. 

'Good news,' the vet spoke. 'Jackie is pregnant.'

'What? WOW!' I screamed out in joy. I rushed to the stable. Jackie laid there. She pushed her snout against my face when she saw me. I patted her over her mane and over her soft nose.

'Congratulations, Jackie,' I whispered. 'You're gonna have a little foal! So sweet. Yeah, cute. Is your baby gonna stay with us?' My voice got more and more hoarse.

Barnabas sat down next to me and gave me a hug. 'Cute, is it not?' 

'Yes,' I whispered hoarsely. 'A little foal, how sweet!' 

When it was the due date, Jackie suddenly became very busy. 

'Is she…' I couldn’t finish. Jackie began to scream.

'She's going into labour!' The vet said.

'Mom! Dad! Barnabas!' I yelled as loud as I could. 'Jackie is about to give birth!'

Jackie looked at me fearfully. I put my hand on the side of her head and petted her. She pushed her snout against my face and licked me. 

I cuddled her until it was really time for her to give birth. 

Barnabas held my hand. It took a few minutes. But then we heard a soft bang. And there it was, a little foal. Black, with white little spots around its nose. Just like its mother.

Jackie began to lick it. 

'It's a girl,' the vet told us.

'A girl, Jackie,' I whispered. 'You have a beautiful little girl. Oh, Jackie…' I hugged her. A few minutes later, I also carefully hugged her little foal. 

'You're so cute, yeah, you’re cute. Are you enjoying it here? Are you going to live with us?' I cried tears of joy. I saw Barnabas wiping away some tears as well. But he cried because of me. It had been so long since I'd been happy.