XL

It’s been a few days and Barnabas and I are walking around in our backyard. It’s late in the evening and Barnabas is constantly trying to turn me on. 

He stops me and looks into my eyes. ‘Venus, I’m not asking this one more time. Please let me have you.’

‘No-ho,’ I snap. ‘Not now…’

‘Okay, what’s wrong? I want to make love to you because I love you, but you won’t let me. You gave in so easily when I wanted to take you back then.’

‘I’m… I’m scared.’ I whisper. ‘I haven’t had sex in three centuries.’

‘Say that then! Then I know that it isn’t me!’

‘Barnabas, please… I don’t wanna quarrel with you. I… I give in, you can have me.’

He raises an eyebrow, but that is soon replaced by a dark smirk. He then grabs my hand and leads me inside. My whole body tingles when I think about what he’s gonna do to me.

He pushes me down onto my bed and climbs on top of me. He removes my shirt. 

‘Do you want foreplay or do you just want me to ram into you immediately?’

‘Foreplay,’ I whisper. His foreplay was always amazing. It’s like he knew exactly how I liked it. 

He moves down. Oh my god. 

He sucks on my boob and uses his hand to twist the other.

'Fuck, fuck, Barney…' I moan.

He unbuttons his blouse. I stare at his chest in awe. It’s still as strong as it used to be. 

He tries to get into my pants.

‘No, no, it’s ugly,’ I whisper while trying to remove his hand.

‘You said that too when I first saw it. And I don’t think it’s ugly.’

I can’t do anything but let him undo my pants. I feel anxious and slightly uncomfortable. I feel like a virgin all over again.

C’mon, Venus, it won’t hurt that bad like it did the first time. And imagine how amazing his dick feels after all those centuries… 

I can feel sweat gushing down my forehead. 

‘He’s waiting for you,’ Barnabas whispers before placing my hand on his dick.

‘Oh… Oh, it’s still as soft!’ I let out. 

‘But it’ll last way longer now that I’m a vampire,’ he whispers. He undoes his pants. His dick is so hard that it’s nearly touching my nose. 

As if on cue, I spread my legs without any embarrassment. 

He smirks. ‘Oh, you feel like it!’

He forces himself inside of me. We moan at the same time. 

‘My god,’ I whisper. He laughs at my wide eyes.

‘Did you forget what nice sex we had?’ he whispers.

‘No,’ I moan. 'My god! Fuck!'

He starts to suck on my neck. I let out big moans. He smirks at me. 

'Don't bite me,' I whisper.

'Just very soft, my dear,' he whispers. He then gently bites my ear. 

'Fuck, Barney…' I hug him tightly.

He then puts his arms around my waist and flips me over. He goes turbo speed inside of me and that causes me to nearly scream out in pleasure.

We roll over and over. And then he flips me over, causing us to fall off my bed. 

'Ouch,' I whisper. 

'Hold on tight,' Barnabas responds.

We go all around my room until everything is a mess.

I WANT TO SHARE SOMETHING CUTE WITH YOU GUYS!!!

My bunnies love each other ❤

Look-

He's sorta kissing her omg

It's so cute sksksks