VIII

A few months later, right before my nineteenth birthday, the doctor came to visit me because I wanted to know if I could have kids.

Barnabas had spoken of my birthing hips and how fertile they were. But after some tests, I was told that I couldn’t have kids. Which was a relief and a shock at the same time.

So Barnabas and I decided to go further. Mom and dad were gone on a business trip, so me and Barnabas locked ourselves in his room and he began to touch me.

I gasped when his hand slipped under the skirt of my dress. He stroked my thigh and that caused me to moan softly. 

He took off my dress and started to fiddle with my corset. It was off way faster than I expected. I was half naked in no time. 

Barnabas stared at me with an open mouth. 

‘You’re so beautiful,’ he whispered hoarsely. I could see the bulge in his pants. He had a boner. My god.

He pressed me against him. He went down.

‘Oh fuck,’ I moaned as he started to suck on my right boob. ‘Fuck, Barney…’

‘You like this, huh?’ he whispered in a deep voice.

‘Yeah,’ I moaned.

He pushed me down onto his bed and began to strip. I saw more and more of him. And then he was completely naked. 

I looked down and my eyes nearly popped out of my head. Boy, he had a big dick. Even bigger than I dared to imagine. He was already dripping.

‘Open your mouth,’ he whispered. 

I did so and he rubbed the head of his dick up against my lips. He then shoved it inside of my mouth. He groaned so loud that I was afraid that one of those servants would come check on us.

I carefully started to blow him. He just groaned and cursed. And then he exploded in my mouth. 

‘Open your mouth, my dear,’ he whispered right after that. I did so.

‘Hm, you know what to do with that, don’t you?’ he asked.

I shook my head. 

‘Swallow,’ he said. I obeyed. ‘Now lay down in bed,’ he demanded.

I shivered when I felt his naked body against mine. It felt so weird. But also so safe and comforting.

Barnabas then slipped his finger inside of me. 

‘Oh my god!’ I gasped. ‘Oh my…’

He began to finger me. 

‘You’re so tight,’ he whispered. 

‘Spread your legs,’ he told me after I came.

I obeyed. He tried to stick it in, but he didn’t get further than putting the head of his dick inside of me. It tickled.

‘You tickle,’ I giggled. 

He tried to push it further inside of me. ‘Fuck, Venus!’

I looked up at him. 

‘Relax, my dear. Spread your legs,’ he whispered. ‘Kiss me.’

He gently forced himself inside of me as we kissed. It hurt.

‘Ouch,’ I whispered.

‘Ssh, ssh. It’ll be over real soon.’ he soothed me.

‘It hurts!’ I began to cry. ‘It hurts…’

‘Ssh,’ he whispered. He put his arms around me. 

We fucked the shit out of each other that night. 

We always made love after that. Once we even did it in the broom closet. 

‘Oh my god, Barney!’ I screamed out as he took me from behind on the kitchen table. 

‘You’re so hot,’ he whispered.

You can’t think of places where we did not fuck. But we didn’t álways fuck. No, of course not. I was way more comfortable with him seeing me naked and he just did things in front of me. 

He was my big love. My best friend. My big brother. My everything. And now he’s dead.