LXVIII

A few months ago, when Barnabas and I were still affectionate together, we were watching the stars together while we hugged.

'Barnabas…' I whispered.

'What, my dear?'

'Will you promise me something?'

'Depends on what it is,' he said.

'Promise me to be my friend forever. Even if this… relationship ends.'

He cupped my face. 'Why would this end?'

'Mom… dad… you’ll marry.'

'Look at me,' Barnabas said. 

I looked into his beautiful brown eyes.

'God is my witness, Venus,' he whispered. 'I swear it.'

I hugged him tightly. 'You're amazing.' 

Barnabas then leaned in and kissed me. With a lot of passion. He had such nice and soft lips. And they were so warm and wet. Again. Did he have a secret for that?

I went completely into it. Our lips moved in sync. I felt his hand grabbing my hair. Not roughly, very soft. 

We looked through some pictures of us. 

'My god, ahhhw,' I whispered when I saw a picture of Barnabas as a baby. 

'That was your Barney as a baby,' Barnabas whispered. 

And I got warmer and warmer as soon as I saw Barnabas in his current state. How handsome he was! And how lovely brown his eyes were! I leaned in and put my mouth on his. It was a sloppy kiss, but I enjoyed it. Our lips stuck to each other for a moment and we laughed at it.

'You're so beautiful,' Barnabas whispered in my ear. 'Especially these two here.' And he moved down and put his hands on my boobs. 

'And this.' He moved down to my ass and I gasped when he placed his hand on my private parts.

'Goddamnit,' I moaned.

He lifted the skirt of my dress and then I felt him taking off my underwear. I felt him slipping his finger inside of me. 

'Barnabas…' I whined. 

'You're cute,' he told me. 

We then heard a meow. I gasped and pushed Barnabas off of me. Caesar jumped onto my lap and started to purr softly.

'Fucking cat,' Barnabas growled. 'Ruining the moment.'

Caesar rushed to the stairs and ran upstairs.

Barnabas bent over me and then slowly slipped inside of me.