LXXXVII

THIS STORY IS SO LONG FUCKKKKK

I'M SO DONE WITH POSTING IT SKSKS

Especially because I was clearly in a bad condition when I wrote it and my MIND MADE ME WRITE WEIRD THINGS sksks

Ngl I'm still not doing great.

Well, enjoy.

I once helped one of our servants to do her chores. She was really thankful to me. Barnabas was annoyed by it. We had a huge argument which ended up good in the end. Maybe we needed it.

'You're crazy, Venus. You’re a Collins. A Collins doesn’t do chores.' He said as he watched me wash the dishes.

'Since when do you worry about me? You only think about yourself and about your…'

'Venus, that is not true. But you aren’t supposed to do this.'

'Fuck you,' I suddenly snapped at him.

'Excuse me? Don’t you say that to me, huh?' He harshly grabbed my arm.

'Stay away from me!' I screamed. 'Leave me alone! Please leave me alone!'

'You aren’t supposed to do chores, Venus.' Barnabas squeezed my arm.

'Ouch, you’re squeezing,' I whispered softly. He let go of my arm.

'Mom and dad would turn in their graves if they saw this.'

'Mom and dad are dead!' I screamed. 'And hear who says it!' 

'What did you just say?' Barnabas got closer to me. I got scared and backed away from him.

'Hear who says it! Says the man who can’t keep his dick in his pants!' I screamed hysterically. I began to sob.

'And now it's over!' Barnabas screamed  furiously. He threw me against the wall. 'I'm so fucking done with you doing this!'

Was this my Barney? 

'Barnabas… Barney…' I whispered. 'Barney, please. I don’t want to quarrel with you.' I cried uncontrollably.

Barnabas began to cry too. 'I don't want to quarrel with you either, my dear Venus.' We embraced each other, crying. 

'Sorry,' Barnabas sobbed. 'I'm so sorry…'

'I'm sorry too…' I cried. 'I love you, Barney.'

'I love you too,' he sobbed. 

We hugged until we were calm again. We showered together and Barnabas started to kiss me.

I totally gave in. We laid down in his bed while we were still wet. We stroked each other’s bodies and we finally made love like two caged animals. 

I remember that litter of kittens too. I was six years old and I was wandering around town with Barnabas. Barnabas didn’t look like he was enjoying it. I felt so safe because he was holding my hand. His hand was very large and felt warm and strong. 

Barnabas wanted to let go of my hand; he had spotted a hot girl. But I didn’t let him. 

'Ugh,' he groaned in annoyance. He tore himself loose, making me cry. He ignored me and started to flirt with the girl. 

A few minutes later, they were kissing extensively. 

And then I heard it. Soft little meows. 

I looked around. And there, in the gutter, laid five little kittens in a basket.

Have some kittens snsjskd