LXVII

It hurt to see him doing things with random women again. I was watching him constantly. I felt like a stalker. Once, I snuck to his room and got in his bed. 

It was nice and warm in his bed. Way warmer than my bed. I snuggled to his chest. Barnabas mumbled something in his sleep, but did not wake up. I then felt his arms around my waist. I then realized that he was naked.

I grabbed his face and kissed him. Now he did wake up a little bit.

He cupped my face to kiss me deeper. He was probably still half asleep.

'Venus…' he whispered.

I let him go. I then moved down to suck his dick.

'Venus… why are you in my bed?' Barnabas asked sleepily.

I did not answer him.

'What are you d - oh my god!' He nearly screamed when I put my mouth on it. I felt him getting hard.

'Fuck, fuck, Venus…' he groaned. 'Don't do that… Oh fuck, you’re so good at this…'

I kept on doing this until he started to shake.

'Oh god, I'm close,' he growled.

'Do it,' I whispered.

'Venus… this is not good… I told you not to do this anymore… Go on, I’m gonna cum so hard. So fucking hard.'

'Barnabas… Marry me. Please. I'm in love with you, I love you, please. I wanna be together forever.'

'Lick the tip,' he whispered in my ear as a response.

I did so. He let out a very loud moan and then he exploded in my mouth. I nearly climaxed myself as I tasted it. 

'Venus… Thank you,' Barnabas whispered. 'I  needed that badly.' He cupped my face and whispered in my ear: 'I love you.'

'I love you too,' I whispered. 'Marry me…' 

'Later, okay? Later…' he whispered. 'Now, take off your underwear. I'm gonna fuck you hard…'

That night was amazing. 

Sorry that this is so short, but I'm a bit sickly so... Fuck stress.