LXXX

WARNING: STEAMY... VERY STEAMY...

I remember Barnabas massaging me. That was so fucking amazing.

He stroked my hair and my bare back. I wanted to turn around so he could see my boobs. I wanted to show him how feminine I was.

'Ohhh yeah,' I moaned as he stroked my thigh. I moaned again. 'You’ve got such an amazing muscular body.'

The back of my legs. My feet. My neck. My waist. I nearly lost it. God, no one who tells you that you can get horny from a massage. I moaned uncontrollably. I couldn’t hold them in anymore.

'Why all those sexy moans, my dear?' He asked.

'F-Fuck,' I whispered. But it relaxed me so much that I fell asleep.

'Turn around.' Barnabas growled.

I did so. He started to suck on my boob and flicked it with his tongue. He began to rub in between my legs with his other hand.

'Ooooh, fuck…' I moaned. 

'You like this? Huh?' Barnabas whispered in my ear. And then he took his dick out and started to jerk off.

'Oh yes, daddy!' I screamed.

He exploded all over my body. Then I woke up.

Barnabas was still massaging me. He was now rubbing my foot. I was so wet, I could cum within seconds.

He started to rub in between my toes and that caused me to moan loudly.

'Are you horny or something?' Barnabas asked when I moaned as he stroked my neck.

'N-no. H-how d-did you get that idea?' I stammered. I was shaking.

'Look at you,' Barnabas laughed. 'Yeah, you’re definitely horny. But don’t worry, I won’t tell mom and dad.'

'Thank god,' I moaned. 'Oh god… s-stop it, I'm gonna…'

'Gonna what?' Barnabas asked.

'I-I’m gonna cum,' I moaned. And then I lost it and began to cum so hard.

Barnabas was surprised. 'My god. I’ve never seen someone cumming that hard.' He smirked at me and I could see something new in his eyes. 

'S-s-sorry,' I whispered. I got up. 'Now I’ll massage you.'

He undressed and laid down on his bed. I felt his muscles and I was shaking again. 

I stroked his muscles. His back. His shoulders. His flat stomach.

I felt his strong abs and rubbed his stomach. 

'Oh, that feels wonderful, my dear,' Barnabas whispered. 'Yeah, right there.'

'Anything else, Your Highness?' I asked.

'Yeah. Do whatever you like.' 

I went on and on. He was so perfect. 

I heard him groan in satisfaction. I wanted to rip off that towel and suck his dick.

'Oh, that's exactly the right spot,' he groaned as I stroked his chest.

I went lower and he didn’t say anything. But when I wanted to put my hand on his dick, he stopped me. 

'Not there,' he said. 'That's my spot.'

I carefully tried to lift the towel to look at his ass. I got a glimpse of it and it was amazing. 

My thoughts got dirtier with every touch of his body. I'd like to kneel down and eat his ass. Until he…