LIII

Now, me and Barnabas are just talking. He looks a bit sickly the last few days. That's why I'm doing some tests on him now. I measured his blood pressure and now I'm listening to his heart. It's not beating. I can’t help but stare at his chest. It's so perfect. Those abs… 

Barnabas just stares at me too. That's until I realize what he's staring at. My shirt has moved down a little and he stares at my cleavage. I blush hard.

'They have not aged a day,' he tells me. 

'Yours hasn't either,' I tell him. 

'You're still as pretty as you used to be,' he tells me. 'Well, if I'm not counting your hair with it.' 

I run my hand through my hair. 'Don't you like it?' I’ve dyed my hair dark brown. 

'No, I like it. Are you still my dirty girl?' He then asks. 

'I don't know, Barney.' I blush.

He grabs my hand and places it on his chest. 

'Are you seducing me now?' I ask.

'Hmhm,' he responds. 'Until you give in.' He then places his hand on my right boob.

I automatically go into it. It's been so long since someone touched my boobs. His hand slips under my shirt. 

'Can I take your shirt off?' He asks.

I shake my head. He pulls me close and starts to suck on my neck. He's nearly there. I moan softly and he smirks. 

'You look so fucking tasty,' he whispers in a deep voice. 'What I'd like to do to you…'

'I can only guess,' I whisper.

He stops sucking on my neck and looks at me. 'Now, if milady would be so kind as to enlighten me…' 

'Yes,' I whisper. I kneel down.

'Good girl,' he whispers. He takes his dick out and it nearly pokes my face.

I start to suck his dick. He throws his head back and groans. I look up at him with my most innocent look. 

'Higher,' he growls.

I obey him. 

'Yeah, like that… Now lick the tip,' he whispers.

And then I feel a hard slap on my ass. I look up at him. He smiles at me, revealing his fangs. I instantly stop sucking him.

He notices me staring. 'Please don’t be afraid of me.'

'Afraid? Hell no! You’re my brother, Barnabas. And my lover. I love you with my whole heart. No, with my whole body.' 

'We can run our business together. And maybe, over time, we can get married too.' 

'Married?' I stammer.

'Yeah. Nobody knows who we actually are… so why not get married?'

'You… you want to be my husband?' I look at him madly in love.

'Perhaps.' He smirks. 'Yeah, I believe you! Look at yourself… you look at me so in love!'

'I love you, Barney.' I whisper. 

'And I love you too, my love,' he whispers back. 'Now, if milady will continue sucking now, I still have to cum.'

I keep on sucking him. He pulls on my hair and pushes my head up and down on his dick. 

'I'm close,' he whispers. And then he starts to cum in the back of my throat. And not just a little bit. It's a huge load. Very huge.

My eyes widen as I taste it. It's been a long time since I tasted him. His cum still tastes like cream. Or maybe a little different. But still sweet.

Just when I think he's done, he starts to blast into my mouth again. I try to swallow as much as I can. He smirks at me. 

'It's so much,' I tell him. 

'I've saved a lot in the last three centuries,' he tells me. 

'What do you want now?' I ask.

'I wanna make our family great again.' He responds.

'You mean us two,' I ask. 'I've believed I was the only one of the Collins family's bloodline left for centuries.'

'You’ve got me,' he whispers. 'And mother and father will always be right here.' He points to the place where my heart is. And he then points to his own heart.

'Mother and father will always be in our hearts,' he whispered.

'Don't say that now, then I'm gonna cry.' A tear falls down my cheek. Barnabas pulls me close and kisses my forehead. 

'It's not your fault that I'm cursed,' he whispers. 'It's not your fault that I jumped. You don’t owe our family anything. Mother and father would have been proud of you.' 

'You know, Barney… I always had the feeling that all the villagers knew something that I didn’t. They always acted so mysterious. Is that connected to you being a vampire?'

'Yes,' he whispers. 'They tried to kill me.'

'But they failed,' I whisper.

'So they locked me in a box and buried me alive.' 

'Those heartless fuckers!' I scream out.

'Ssh, my dear Venus.' He soothes me.

'Why… why didn’t I know?'

'That was their plan. I saw you, Venus. I saw you on the roof of our house. I heard you screaming. I wanted to go to you, but then… I heard you telling that servant that I was dead. I wanted to go to you and tell you that I wasn’t dead and that I was alive. But they wouldn’t let me.' 

'From that height, you heard me screaming?' 

'Vampires have a very good hearing, even better than humans.' 

'I love you, Barnabas,' I whisper. 'Vampire or not. You remain my beloved Barney.'

'I know. I knew that you wouldn’t be scared of me.'