LXXXVIII

When I was eight, our close bond developed. I was alert. I was afraid that it was only one time.

But Barnabas kept doing it, hugging me.

And then we saw each other grow up. Barnabas got more and more handsome with the time. He was so perfect in my eyes. I was obsessed with him. And I didn’t mind it.

I once was looking for him at a ball at our house. I walked in on a kissing couple and they got very mad at me.

'Get out of here, freak!' The man shouted. 

Retard, freak, pathetic… the words spun in my head. 

'Barnabas!' I yelled. He was nowhere to be found.

'Barney!' 

'Venus? I'm here!' He yelled back. Thank god.

I opened the door and went inside. Barnabas was washing his hands.

'Why are you so scared, my dear?' He saw the relief in my eyes.

'I… I lost you.' I whispered.

'Did someone call you out again?' He asked.

I nodded. Barnabas gently grabbed my waist and started to grind on me. I moaned and he chuckled.

He locked the bathroom door behind us and then he took his dick out and shoved it inside of me. I moaned in his ear.

'You like this, huh?' He whispered in a deep voice.

I nodded again. He went faster. I held him tightly. We nearly fell over, that’s how fast he went.

'Barnabas!' I giggled. 'You're not a bunny!'

'But you are… You’re my queen.' He whispered.

'You're my king… Marry me!' I nearly screamed as I climaxed.

Barnabas came right after me. After a few minutes, he lit up a cigarette. 

I watched as he smoked. 

'That was nice,' he said while blowing the smoke up into the air. 'That was nice sex.'

I nodded. I was still wet.

Barnabas put his cigarette in front of my face. I took a drag and immediately began to cough.

Barnabas rubbed my back. We then went back to the ball. We danced together and we snuck away to our backyard to kiss.

Everyone stared at Barnabas as we passed. Even on business trips in France.

Mom and dad didn't come along with us anymore. So we had enough moments to be intimate.

Barnabas stopped and looked at me. He leaned in and the crowd started to scream as we kissed. And it was still a kiss between him and me.

We made love like a just married couple. We went through the whole room and every touch seemed to be more exciting. 

I once was so turned on that I started to flirt with him. I wanted to feel him inside of me. I wanted to taste his cum.

I tried to seduce him. But Barnabas just kept resisting. Until I stroked his muscles.

'Oh, so you want me to fuck you?' He growled.

I nodded. 

'Alrighty then,' he whispered in his deep voice. He undid his pants and took them off. He took off my dress and he growled when he saw that I wasn’t wearing underwear.

'I'm gonna fucking fuck the fuck out of you,' Barnabas whispered in my ear. 

I took off his underwear. His dick was so hard that it was nearly poking my nose. The head of his dick was already dripping.