ㅤㅤ〘 🔞 〙diluc ❁ ode to eternity

** female reader

Soon after the wedding ceremony, you and Diluc 'ran away' from the Mondstadt cathedral with a carriage. The last thing you saw back then was Aether's priceless expression when he saw the Ragnvindr carry you bridal style while running through the velvet carpet. For sure when you see him again, Aether will definitely scold you and Diluc for the escape.

"Next stop, Dawn Winery"

The male interlocks your finger with his while you both ride the carriage to the said location. He was sitting right next to you, making it feel like the carriage was smaller than it really was because he refused to take the seat right in front of yours. It was quite weird that Diluc was acting too soft and rather vulnerable today. Usually he refuses to hug or even hold your hand in public because he believes it is quite inappropriate, but now he's showing a lot of skinship recently.

Especially with what he did earlier in the church.

You could feel his hair brush against your ear when he decided to rest his head on your shoulder.

"Mrs. Ragnvindr, ahh, doesn't that sound nice?" Diluc's voice upon saying your new 'title' sends shivers running down your spine. His grip on your hand gets tighter as he moves back from your space. "Starting today you'll be my lawfully wedded wife. Are you happy?"

You nodded, "Yes, my husband, I am very happy."

A smile tugs on Diluc's lips. His hand finds itself on your cheek, gently cupping them and brushing his thumb against your skin. The warmth from his hand felt quite comforting against your cool skin. He leans forward until your foreheads are connected as well as feeling his hot breath against your lips.

"My wife.. ahh, I could finally say it."

Your eyes instinctively close themselves when you feel Diluc's soft lips meet with your own. He lets go of your hand to cup your cheeks with both of his hands and deepen the kiss, making you feel the warmth which can originally be felt on your cheek, spread all throughout your body.

The kiss became more passionate each second, even though you were struggling to keep up with his lip movements. Unfortunately, everyone needs to breathe so you both pull away, panting to breathe.

"That was.. wonderful.." Diluc brushes your lower lip with his thumb while he is still panting. "Was it because we're.. already wedded together?"

"Who knows?.. though, I don't mind doing it again."

You said with half-lidded eyes. It was unknown what had made you say those words but Diluc didn't complain, it even gave him the sudden burst of energy to dive towards your direction and give you a kiss once more while muttering your name, over and over again.

Instead of the gentle kiss, he immediately went to the wilder side. Diluc nibbles on your lower lip, requesting for you to open your mouth so he could enter his tongue. You complied and as soon as you opened your mouth, even just for a little bit, the male immediately pushed his tongue inside catching you off guard.