ㅤㅤ〘 F 〙ITTO ❅ tailorshop in narukami

THE TAILOR SHOP ON ENBIZAKA : megurine luka↻ Akuno - P

THE TAILOR SHOP
ON ENBIZAKA : megurine luka
↻ Akuno - P

At a certain corner in Inazuma City, there stands a decrepit tailor shop who was already run by a close-knit family ever since the start of civilization in Inazuma. For the years that came by, the tailor shop stayed within the bustling streets of the city due to its popularity. Even if the shop is rather old, the people prefer to have their kimono and/or yukata made from the shop because of how intricate their patterns were.

Each clothing would closely describe what kind of a person the client is due to it's handmade pattern. There is a small piece of paper that the client would fill out before they could be measured for their garments. This made the shop standout from the other tailor shop at the end of the street.

Even if new tailor shops would emerge throughout the generation, this particular shop would always stay at the top spot for kimonos.

The current owner of the shop is a young maiden who's known for her modesty and hardwork. Her name is a rather famous word within the streets, mostly because of the praises spilling out from the citizens' lips upon how beautiful their kimonos are. Each clothing she creates is always unique, there is no kimono that looks the same from one client to the other because of their patterns.

A certain princess, Kamisato Ayaka got word of the shop from her home and she decided to check it out with Thoma, the clan's 'servant' of some sort. The Kamisato siblings however, don't treat him as one, instead they treat him as their own family member even if they're not blood-related.

"Welcome." You greet the newcomers as soon as the little bell at the top corner of the door lets out a sound. A look of bewilderment was plastered on your face upon seeing who the customers were and immediately, you bowed. "Ms. Kamisato, how would I be of help?"

You were currently designing your friend, Yoimiya's yukata for the upcoming summer festival happening in a few weeks. She specifically asked your help for the clothing because she knew you'd make one that'll fit her taste. Seeing that the typical yukata are flower patterned, you specifically created a new pattern for your friend out of the remaining silk flowers you have.