ㅤㅤrazor ❁ you are lupical

"(Y/n)!"

"(Y/n)!"

As you were taking a brisk walk through Wolvendom, a familiar white hair was rustling through the bushes. He motioned you to hide in the bushes with him in which you complied.

Paimon didn't came with you for a reason she's like to call 'alone time'. She told you that she wanted to cook something, hopefully it wasn't like those she dreamt about.

Sugar-frosted slime was the last thing you wanted to eat right now.

"Let's go hunt" the white haired boy pointed towards the pointed trap for boars. It was for Razor and his lupical, "It's great I found you, (Y/n).. we hunt meat for lupical!"

You nodded and stayed quiet, it was quite itchy since the branches of the bushes were poking your skin. But if it was Razor, you would want to help him since he's precious to you.

Razor and you kept quiet until the metal trap shackled and made a sound. The boar squaked as it disappears and 2 raw meats were dropped on the ground. The boy next to you lit up and picked the raw meats and tucked it inside a cloth bag.

There were a lot of traps that Razor put out and it definitely did caught a lot of meat for his wolf family. As the two of you collected the meat, the sun was slowly lowering down. The two of you started walking towards where Razor's lupical is.

The wolves raised their guards up as you stood beside Razor. The boy raised his hands to rest assure yhe wolves, "She is friend. She is lupical"

You and Razor walked towards the center and placed the raw meats on a piece of leaf. The wolfs started sniffing on the meat and began eating, some wolves walked towards your direction and started sniffing you also.

Razor noticed your shocked expression and placed his hand on top of your hand, "Do not worry. They don't bite"

When the wolves are done sniffing you, one of them snuggled on top of your lap while the others surrounded you. A small smile appeared on your lips as you started petting the wolves, scratching their ears ever so slightly.

You didn't notice that Razor was looking at you for the entire time. A smile was also on his face as he saw how close you got with his lupicals. A wolf walked up to him and started snuggling on his leg, some of the wolves started pushing Razor towards your direction too.

"Hm?" You looked up and saw Razor's face a little red due to bonfire. "Do you need anything?"

"Ahem. No. You not going back to Monstadt?" He looked away while placing his hand on his mouth. "If so, let's go. I guide you"

The wolves next to you started whimpering, as they didn't want you to leave. It was nice that they think of you as lupical too, and you're sure that Paimon is taking good care of herself. So you decided to stay a little longer.

But as you were about to reply, you heard a manic laugh from the woods. The wolves right next to you immediately stood up and went on a fighting stance. Razor too was on his guard, his hand on his own weapon gripping it ever so tightly.

"Lupical, stand down." Razor's voice was firm, you stood by beside him with your sword on your hand. "Stay with wolves. I go hunt"

"No. We do this together"

The abyssal mage appeared in front of you both. It had pyro powers but fortunately Razor's vision was electro. But it might explode and damage the pack of wolves.

As Razor uses his skills to break the mage's shield. The wolves stood by Razor's side also helping them, though some were scared to fight and they were baby wolves. You fought off the flame using your anemo powers. It wasn't too long when the mage was defeated and disappeared.

A thick smoke appeared from within the vicinity of the place. You shielded the baby wolves from them until it eventually cleared. Razor was on the ground, laying down and coughing.

"Razor!!" You rushed towards his side helping him stand up. His face turned concerned as he looked at you, his hand gripped on your arms. "Are you okay?"

"Are you hurt?!" His eyes travelled to your face and from your arms. "I will not forgive myself again. Lupical shall not be hurt. Not again"

Razor pulled you in a tight hug, snuggling his face onto the crook of your neck. "Lupical is my family. You are my lupical. I love my lupical, therefore I love you"

You took a short time before registering what Razor had told you. A smile graced upon your lips before returning his tight hug, the wolves were snuggling on the both of you as well.

"I love you too Razor. Together, we will fight for our lupical"