44

Ryujin pov

My momski lets go of me and I wipe away my tears. I think i cried because of my body, definitely not because my biological mother is alive and the fact that she's not trying to kill me. Nope that. All physical pain.

I look at Yuna and she seems sad. I would be too if my dad turns out to be a murderer but fortunately my dad isn't, he was just murdered. I actually don't think that's any better.

She sees me looking at her and she gives me a sad smile. "I hope we can still get to know each other as sisters. I was happy when I thought I would get one" I say to her.

"I would love that. I'll do my best to help protect you from my father" she says and I give her a nod.

She stands up, "I should get going. My dad would probably on his way back after finding out you're gone."

"Thank you Alpha" Yeji says to her before leaving.

I stand up, both my mom and Yeji give me a weird look. I stare at Yeji, "Mark me. Replace this nasty thing on my neck."

I can tell she's taken aback with what I said. I don't think she's used to anyone talking to her like this. She's not saying anything.

I cross my legs a little like I'm holding in my pee. I put my hands together in front of me and I sway my body with my head slightly looking down. I give her my puppy dog eyes, "Will you mark me my big bad wolf?" I say as timidly as I can.

"Im gonna pretend I didn't see that" my mom says before leaving the room. I honestly forgot she was still here.

'I'm starting to feel bad for Yeji that she has you for a mate' Jo says to me.

'Shut up. I need to focus. I think it's working' I say.

"I don't know how to react to this" Yeji says struggling to speak.

"I should be happy that you want me to mark you but I don't know how to react to this. You always leave me speechless" she chuckles.

"I don't need words. I need teeth. Nom nom" I do a biting gesture.

'Please stop. I can only take so much embarrassment. I'm embarrassed for you'  Jo chimes in again.

I ignore her because what does she knows. She's a wolf, she doesn't understand human interactions.

"I'm happy you're my mate. My life has definitely been more interesting since I met you" Yeji laughs lightly.

"I keep hearing words but not enough biting" I pout.

"Are you sure you're up for it? You're still recovering" she asks me.

"You know I thought only vampires bite the neck like that so aside from the pain when that stupid dog bit me, I kept thinking wow were like dog vampires" I start to say.

I stop talking when I feel lips pressed against mine. I don't mind her telling me to shut up like this.

She pulls away, "Will you stop talking?" She chuckles.

"Only if you do what I ask but I doubt it" I say.

"You really want me to mark you huh?" She says using her sultry voice.

I can only nod then she starts nuzzling my neck. She sniffs where my mark is and she growls. "You're mine and someone else's claimed you" She licks the mark and I feel my body shiver.

She lays me down on the bed and she hovers on top of me. Using her elbow to prop herself, she uses her free hand to remove any strang of hair on my face. She then grazes her thumb over the mark.