60

*naughty warning*

——

Yeji pov

Ryujin decided to stay in the hospital so I'm alone in our room, sitting on the bed with my back on the headboard. She said she wanted to hang out with Winter. That upset me at first but she explained how she just wants to hang out with her since she didn't get to before.

I think about the incident that happened earlier. Jihyo, who is she? How does she know Ryujin?

My door suddenly opens and walks in Ryujin.

"Guess who's back?" She pouts as she enters the room.

"What happened to you spending time with Winter?" I furrow my brows.

She sighs then lays on the bed on her stomach, "Karina kicked me out. She said I'm too annoying."

I chuckle, "You can't blame her. We're used to you, she's not."

"Still. I'm nowhere near annoying. If I was annoying then I'd keep poking her face and say her name multiple times but I don't do that" she huffs.

She rotates her body so she's looking up at the ceiling and I smile at how adorable she looks.

"That would make you immature, Ryujin. Not annoying" I explain.

"Well I could be both, she doesn't know that" she makes a gesture with her hands that makes her look like she's arguing with ceiling.

"Do you think I'm annoying?" She looks at me.

"Of course not. I think you're eccentric" I smile at her.

"Isn't that just a nicer way of calling me crazy and annoying?" She frowns at me.

I let out a deep breath because I don't see myself winning in this conversation. "Come here" I call for her to sit next to me.

She sits up, still pouting.

"She just needs time to see how awesome you are" I hold her hand that's resting on her leg.

"I thought you were annoying too when we first met. I was annoyed that you didn't seem to fear me" I tell her.

"I mean I hurt you so many times because I didn't know how to let it out my frustrations" I continue.

"Hold up" she removes her hand from mine.

"What?" I ask, confuse.

"You were hurting me because you were annoyed? I thought that's how you expressed your love" she looks at me like I just betrayed her.

"Why would I hurt you to express my love?" I ask instead.

"Because I thought that's how Alphas shows their love to their mates!" She exclaims.

"I hurt you before I knew you were my mate. How could I love you?" I question.

"Because deep down, you knew!" She raises her voice.

"When you say I show my love through physical abuse, you meant it? I thought you were joking" I say in disbelief now.

"Yes! I can't believe this. Everything has been a lie" she stands up, clearly upset.

"I'm leaving!" She storms off.

"Ryujin" I stand up to stop but she's already out the door.

I scream because I don't know what just happened.

The door opens again with Ryujin, smiling.

"What the fuck are you smiling about?" I glare at her.

"I was just kidding. I knew you were frustrated, that's why you hurt me. That's why I say that's how you show your love. It's how I want to see it" she chuckles then she sits back on the bed.