Chapter XIV: Unexpected Travels

What the people of Earth didn't understand was that they were not the only ones to live in the whole universe. So many realms, storylines, universes. The living expanded so far beyond their own minds could comprehend. Galaxy's and Realms. Bridges that pulled you to their world. Portals that opened up in the middle of no where and drew you in.

The thing is- Kendra knew of the different Realms and Dimensions. She was just waiting for a certain someone to reach out to her with her knowledge. But, the man of the hour wasn't even a person of interest yet. But she would wait for him.

For now though, Kendra decides to take things into her own hands. Opening up a sparkling gold portal before walking right into it. Her walking stick tapping along the tile that she appeared on before the sound of a chuckle surrounded her.

"You sure are a special midguardian, aren't you?" A deep voice questioned. Kendra smiled in the direction of the man. She was so excited to be here. The man in front of her was someone she looked forward to meeting as well. Defending his home with no worry's for his own life. Not just because it was his job- but because it was his home. Not just the world though. The people, they were his home. And I admired it greatly.

"Heimdale. It's a pleasure." Kendra said calmly in a simple tone. The golden eye man smiled back towards the woman who had caught his eye. He felt a shift in the world when she was experimented on and had watched her since. Seeing her change the way the world was supposed to go. Seeing her decision to come here caused concern, but yet he was excited to see what changes she would make. Was she here for the King? Or possibly one of the young Princes?

"What brings the Seer of Midgard here? Is there a problem coming to our world?" He questioned, a bit concerned for his home. His people.

"Just fixing things before they turn into our problem. Can you point me in the direction of the castle? I need to speak with the Allfather and Queen Frigga in private." Kendra declared. She had her plan. She would explain to them the situation at hand and if that didn't work- she would take matters into her own hand. She refused to let 2012 actually happen. She couldn't allow it. The amount of lives that changed- Kate Bishop losing her father. Kendra would definitely do anything she can to help.

"I have someone coming to escort you already, Lady Kendra." Heimdale smiled as someone entered the space. Kendra felt the presence and turned slightly. Her emerald eyes flicking around as a vision tried to force its way into her view. Like before it was a 3D vision. The first part was showing 2012 happening as it was supposed to. The Chitauri flying by and fire exploding around her. But then Kendra looked pass the vision, into the second part. The possibility of what could be.

"Is she quite alright?" A voice interrupted as she watched the possible future. Kendra snapped out of her focus as she recognized the voice in front of her.

"Prince Loki!" Kendra gasped in shock. The young prince smirked at the recognition before realization settled over him and his eyes narrowed.

"I thought you were blind?" He accused. His voice full of distrust. His green eyes snapped over to Heimdale who nodded.

"I am- in a way. I see you- just not the right now you. I see the yesterday you and the tomorrow you." Kendra explained in riddle causing Loki to smile. He enjoyed mischief and this woman was seeping mischief. "By the way- maybe watch your step when you exit here." Kendra added with a grimace as she saw a quick vision of the next few minutes. Loki tilted his head at her before nodding.

"Very well. Shall we? Lady Kendra is it?" He questioned as he held his arm out before walking towards her and wrapping her arm around his.

"Definitely no lady, but thank you." She laughed slightly. Loki shook his head with a chuckle as they stepped out. Kendra grabbing his arm more tightly as he seemed to stumble slightly. "Careful." She whispered causing Loki to raise his eyebrow. They ended up on a horse together, riding to the castle before coming to a stop. Kendra stood there in thought. Not trusting that Odin would take her word for what he should do.

"Is something the matter, Kendra?" Loki questioned as Kendra turned her head slightly towards Loki.

"They won't take my advice.." She muttered with a slight frown.

-

"WHAT AM I?!" Loki demanded as he burst into the throne room. Odin and Frigga standing up in alarm at their young child's outburst. A woman standing behind him slightly with a frown of her own.