Chapter XXVIII: Infinity Dimensions

"Why would the Frost Giants be coming to Midgard now?" Loki questioned as Thor, Kendra and himself appeared in Kendra's apartment. Kendra moved away from them as she started to move things around.

"Because of the infinity stones." Kendra told him like it was common sense.

"I think, Brother, wants to know why they would come here since no stone lives on Midgard." Thor reworded, earning an odd look from Loki. Thor was acting rather calm which was not his character at all. But of course, Loki didn't mind since it was a rather pleasant change.

"Some stones do live on Midgard. Thanos has sent them here to find them." Kendra explained as she used her walking stick to lift a squeaky floorboard that was under her sofa. She was glad when she wrapped her fingers around the small gem, that Bucky and Steve hadn't found it when they were cleaning up her place. Loki's eyes widen as Kendra pulled out the glimmering Green stone.

"How did you- Where did you get that??" Loki demanded as he moved towards the woman. Thor was just staring at it in shock.

"It's what Hydra used on me. I took it as a keepsake." She muttered as she stood up and held up the small gem. "The Time Stone. I was holding onto it for the time being. It needs to go to the Ancient One."

"It needs to be destroyed." Thor spoke up as he stepped closer to the woman as well. Loki snapped his gaze over to his brother, shaking his head.

"No! It needs to go to Asgard for safe keeping." Loki argued. Kendra hummed as she opened a small golden circle and dropped the gem into it, causing both brothers to jump forward to grab it.

"It is already where it belongs. Calm yourselves. It's safe." Kendra hummed out. She was acting rather calmly after just holding a stone that a powerful Titan was looking for.

"Are you crazy!? How do you know its safe!?!? How would a Midgard woman know such a thing!?" Loki demanded, obviously a bit freaked out.

"I do see the future dearie. Did you forget?" Kendra questioned with a smile playing on her lips as she placed her walking stick in Thor's hand that was still reached out for the stone. She used her hands, moving them into circles before another portal circle opened up above them, smaller than the other one. She held her hand as a gem fell into it. Like she knew it was going to fall off of a table or something.

"What the hell is that?!" Loki demanded once more. Kendra let out a sigh as she turned towards his voice. Holding up the small white looking gem.

"This is from a different universe. The Ultimates." She explained as she turned the stone in her hand three times before a sword looking item extended out of it.

" She explained as she turned the stone in her hand three times before a sword looking item extended out of it

"How did you get it?" Thor asked as he stepped towards Kendra completely

"How did you get it?" Thor asked as he stepped towards Kendra completely. Eyeing the sword in interest as he noticed the white gem was now blue and at the end of the blade where it met the handle.

"Every once in a while my visions seem to take me out of my own reality. I've seen this several times. In the hands of a Silver man called the Silversurfer." Kendra began as she turned the sword around. "It is part of the Infinity Stones- but we didn't have this one in our dimension."

"So you can take things from other dimensions? Just like that?" Loki asked as he took the sword out of her hand and looked it over. Kendra trusted Loki. She knew he was on her side so him having the sword of power wasn't anything to fear.

"Not always. I have to have seen it. This was one of the lucky ones I've seen." She said calmly as Thor handed over her walking stick.

"How many Infinity stones are there? I've only heard of Six." Thor questioned as he tried to remember them all.

"I've heard of about fifteen so far. But none that we need. That sword though- its strong. It can destroy the stones." Loki snapped his gaze at her, shocked. Kendra gently took the sword back before pressing her thumb to the main stone in it, quickly the blade retracted back into a glowing white gem. Leaving the God's in amazement. "So let's go fight some frost Giants." Kendra said with a grin.

"You can't fight." Thor ordered, grabbing her upper arm gently.

"I didn't plan on it. Could you imagine? A blind woman fighting some Frosty looking Giants? How absurd." She laughed as she created a new portal and pulled the two un-expecting God's through it with her. Taking them straight to SHIELD.