Chapter XXXIV: Saving the Day

Kendra was grinning as Sylvie grabbed her arm and used one of the TVAs devices to send them else where, leaving Mobius behind, sadly. But Kendra knew this would be short lived. She could just hang around revealing the Time Keepers. She had her own missions. Her visions were slowly returning- but it was strange. She was starting to see less of Steve's future. She could see how the Frost Giant Battle of New York had gone though. And it was surprisingly pleasant.

Tony Stark had ended up sacrificing himself to save the city after a bad missile went array. Taking it into space to explode, which had ended up with a satellite being destroyed. But he ended up being okay in the end. Even after the long fall back to Earth. After that though- everyone's future was blurred. Steve's was completely lost. Kendra couldn't even pull the vision of him and Peggy anymore which concerned her greatly. The last she had seen of him was when a Frost Giant body was about to fall on him.

"You seem elsewhere." Sylvie pointed out as she glanced to her newfound partner. Kendra sighed.

"I need to get back home." She told her simply. Worry flooding her mind on the man that had kept her from her nightmares and panics.

"That's impossible." Sylvie concluded just as simply. Kendra shook her head, holding her walking stick up.

"Not really. Now that we aren't at the TVA. And the hunk of metal is off of me, I can go anywhere." She showed her by tapping the ground three times and drawing a golden sparkling circle into the ground. Sylvie stared in disbelief. "Coming with me?" Kendra asked as she held her hand out to her. Sylvie stared from the portal to Kendra's hand. "What do you have to lose?"

"Fine." She agreed, grabbing Kendra's hand and with that they both walked into the portal, dropping out of the building that Sylvie had taken them to, just as the TVA were marching in.

-

"Tony you know your suit isn't going to make it with that blast." Steve spoke into the com as he watched Tony fly the missile upwards into the sky.

"It doesn't matter. I'm not letting hundreds of thousands of people die because of some faulty wiring." Tony snarked back. A chuckle leaving his throat at the thought that this is exactly what Kendra had told him to do.

"What happened to just cutting the wire?!" Steve sneered back, clearly not enjoying this plan.

"And then the whole city goes BOOM! Great plan, Cappy." Tony said before his com broke out, white noise filling his ear. Steve stared into the sky, waiting for something- anything. Seconds went by before a boulder of metal was hurtling towards Earth.

"He's not slowing down." Steve muttered before Thor ran, spinning his hammer to fly up to him. Right as they landed, Loki finished off a Frost Giant that was about to attack the team, not noticing that it was going to fall on top of Steve. As it fell, Steve looked up, frozen, unsure of what to do. Probably what stopped him from jumping out of the plane in the 40s. Probably what led him to meeting Kendra.

"Not Today." He heard as he felt like he was falling, a hand in his hand before he landed onto the pavement with a grunt. Someone landing on top of him.

"Well that was dramatic." A woman muttered as she appeared from behind the team. Tony waking up just as Hulk roared at him. Everyone looked from the unknown woman to Steve who had a Kendra on top of him.

"I think it was fabulous." Kendra grinned as she sat up, straddling the Captain. Bucky snorted with Clint as they both watched a blush rush up Steve's neck to his cheeks. "God! How thrilling. We made it in just the nick of time!!" Kendra exclaimed with excitement. Steve let out a sigh as he looked up at her, seeing how happy she was. But also noticing her outfit change.

"Kendra?" Kendra blushed a bit as she realized what she was sitting on.

"Oh god!" She exclaimed, scrambling to get off of him. "Sorry, Steve. I-Um- sorry." She muttered. Bucky laughed at the awkwardness of his friends before running up and hugging his friend.

"Thank god you are here!" He exclaimed as he picked her up and twirled them around. "Steve hasn't shut up about worrying over you the whole time." Steve narrowed his eyes at Bucky as he continued to blush.

"Who the hell did you bring this time?" Loki sneered causing Kendra to smile. Loki glared towards Sylvie, not noticing any similarities between the two of them- even the odd antler things they both wore.

"Oh right!" Kendra chirped as she turned in the direction of Sylvie. "This is Sylvie. A Loki Variant." Everyone looked from Sylvie to Loki and then to Kendra as if she had gone mad. "This is also technically my half sister!" Kendra added causing Loki's eyes to snap towards Kendra. His mind already putting the pieces together.

"Wait-"

"So doesn't that mean you are Jack Frost's sister?!" Tony exclaimed as he laid on the ground, not having it in him to actually get up or even attempt to sit up.

"Hmm, I suppose so."