Chapter XLVIII: Morning to Remember

Kendra woke up before Steve did this time, again. She barely slept, the Mind Stone being so close to her all night. It kept her own mind stirring. Like it was calling to her. She stayed focus on Steve's steady breathing, which helped her drift in and out repeatedly. She lifted her arm off of him, trying to make it seem like she was rolling over so she could get up.

"Where are you going?" Steve asked in a low tone. His arm moving to grab Kendra's sides to bring her back to his chest.

"القرف" Kendra muttered with a laugh. Steve had no idea what she had just said, but he laughed as well, assuming it was a curse word. (Shit)

"What is that? Arabic?" Steve asked causing Kendra to nod, pushing her head into his chest with a sigh. "It's hot." He muttered, causing her to laugh against him. Steve chuckled slightly as Kendra tried to sit up again.

"I need to get that stone to Bruce." She told him as he tried to pull her back down.

"It can't wait?" Steve whined, pulling her to him before rolling over so he was hovering over her. He lowered his head into her neck, pressing open mouth kisses to her cool skin.

"Are you- trying to bribe me?" Kendra moaned halfway through her sentence feeling his dull teeth scratch against her neck. Steve smirked against her throat, kissing it before moving up to her jaw.

"Is it working?" He asked sweetly. Kendra tilted her head back into the pillow before wrapping her legs around his waist and pulling him to her. Steve let out a grunt of surprise before chuckling against her. "Careful- you're hurt." He breathed as he felt her grind up into him.

"I'm feeling so much better-" Kendra told him, a thick accent soaking her words and causing Steve to close his eyes as he admired it. "This helps." She breathed before connecting her lips to his, biting his lip roughly as she moved her hands over his sides. Feeling his bare chest, since he had taken his shirt off before they went to bed. Her fingers trailed down, feeling his boxers. This caused her to pull back slightly. "When did you remove your jeans?" Steve laughed.

"When you fell asleep the first time." Steve told her calmly before pressing kisses to her jawline. His hips lowered, grinding against her which brought out a breathy moan from Kendra. "Or maybe it was the second time-" Steve questioned before bringing his lips lower, kissing along her neck before moving to her collarbone. His hips coming down against her again. "Or Third."

"Are you-" Kendra moaned before her sentence finished. "Trying to make a point, Captain?" She asked him as he pulled back to look at her.

"Mmm maybe." Kendra smirked before taking his hand and dragging it down her body.

"Then you might need to to try- harder.. deeper." She whispered causing Steve's breath to hitch before he smashed his lips to her. Kissing her passionately as his fingers pulled at her cotton panties. Before his hand replaced his hips, he grinded himself against he again. Letting Kendra feel his length against her. "Steve-" Kendra moaned before gasping, Steve moving passed her underwear and pressing his fingers against her slit. Trailing his fingers along her heated core slowly, causing her back to arch with the movement.

"Shh." Steve breathed out with a smile. His finger pressing into her slowly before pulling back some and rubbing along her folds. Kendra whimpered before finding Steve's lips with hers, kissing him as he pushed his fingers into her core. He didn't pull back this time, pressing further and further, causing Kendra to jerk her hips up against him in pleasure. Her hand went to the back of his neck, holding him close to her as she kissed him. Steve moving his fingers ungodly slow as Kendra moved her free hand to his hip, pulling at his boxers.

"Steve.." She breathed as she pulled back from their kiss. Coming off as a plead. Steve smiled down at her.

"Are you sure?" He questioned, leaning down and pressing a simple kiss to her lips. "I can wait for as long as you want." Kendra looked in his direction, her green eyes meeting his blue ones seemingly.

"I have been waiting for a long while, Captain. I'm done waiting." Steve groaned at her words, before moving to remove not only her underwear but his as well. Kendra took Steve's length in her small hand stroking it slowly as she felt the ridges and veins in it. Steve moaned as his face pressed into her neck, his hips raised to let her do what she wanted. With one gentle tug, Kendra guided him to between her legs. "Please-" She started before feeling him pressing into her.

Steve's lips meeting hers as he thrusted slowly into her. Taking his time to reach the depths of her core. Listening to her moans and pants as they filled the room with his groans. A morning to remember, for sure.