chapter 1 dog blood crossing

the cold wind was blowing, and chuī's face was wrinkled.

mo fei sucked in his nose and opened his eyes, the heavens and the earth were shrouded in a silver white, struggled for a while to find himself wrapped in something that looked like a small quilt, and then looked closely... he was actually carried away.
this...... what's going on here?

obviously, reading martial arts novels before the college entrance examination was discovered by the mother, who roared and almost flipped the table over while she dodged left and right, and seemed to be tragically hit by the bound edition of jin yong...

he admitted that he had fainted, but how could he not wake up from his own ceiling, nor was he placed on the single chuáng that was more than a meter wide? even the fork-like mother of the night... not around?

moving his neck with difficulty, the quilt-like thing wrapped himself too tightly, was it because he sprained his neck after being hit by his mother, so he had to fix it?
no...... will it...

mo fei shen found that he had an extremely classical and beautiful face in front of him, his slightly wrinkled eyebrows were like willow leaves in february, the tip of his nose was small but the bridge of his nose was very high, and the red lips he raised were soft and pitiful. look at the bun again, can not be stunned... this hairstyle comb is really level, and it is not like the thick plaster wig set in the costume tv series, but on the contrary, it is concise and personable. look at that collar again... the collar of the cyan underwear is jiāo stacked, and the outer lining has some peach blossom style.

it was really a beautiful woman, mo fei shen twisted her body again, but suddenly reacted... he turned into a baby and was being held by this woman!
what's going on?

is he dreaming? must be dreaming! how is the big summer still chuī electric fan in winter? could it be that he was knocked unconscious and his family transported him from the south to heilongjiang?

wake up!
the woman stumbled, fell, and even fell out with the child in her arms.
after being dizzy, mo fei sadly found that he was still in that swaddling, and the woman climbed up, her hair a little messy, picked him up, and weighed her arm as if she was afraid that he would fall and hurt.

"son, i'm sorry for you, it hurts?"

it's not very painful, it's just dizzy panic... also, i'm not your son!

of course, i have no problem with my mother being as gentle and beautiful as you.
mo fei shen wanted to speak, but he could only make a babbling sound. could it be that he has become a baby and has even his language skills deteriorated?

alas, what do you say about this icy beauty you take your child out for a walk?
the woman carried him forward, and the branches on the side of the road could not hold the weight of the snow, and they fell into the snow. occasionally you can see a few cottages, cooking smoke, brick houses with thatched roofs... mmo fei shen knew that he was definitely not in modern society now.

well, he admits that he is very obsessed with martial arts novels, after all, it is a world that many boys fantasize about, but there is no heating on such a cold day, not to mention the internet, computers, a comfortable room and modern society.
god, i know i don't grow!

but as long as you are willing to give me another chance, i am willing to never read martial arts novels and honestly take the college entrance examination, and be a "young man without good" (no smoking, no drinking, no prostitution, no gambling, no idle books)!
at this time, a man with a bucket hat driving an ox cart passed by, and the car was half a cart of firewood, and when he saw that the woman was struggling to walk, he stopped.
"this girl, where are you going?" if you follow the road, i can give you a ride. the
coachman was about forty years old, dark-skinned, and seemed to be a nearby farmer.
"thank you big brother. the little girl wants to go to kunyun mountain, but she doesn't know if the eldest brother will stop by? mo fei shen could feel her heavy breath in the woman's arms, afraid that she had been walking in this snow for a long time.