chapter 86

the two rode all the way, no longer coveting the scenery along the way, but went straight to the outside of the sai.

more than half a month later, they arrived at the checkpoint.

mo feichen looked at the exotic scenery outside the city gate, and many foreign men and women drove camels into the guannei to buy and sell goods. the central plains people live with the guanwai people, which is quite popular.

"when we come back, you must stay here for a few days." mo feichen looked longingly at the small stalls on both sides of the street, each with its own characteristics, as well as those small restaurants opened by the western regions and the central plains people, and playing here for a few months may not be boring.

"okay." he yunfeng shook his hand.

"yunfeng, have you ever noticed that no matter what i say, you say 'good'?" mo feichen raised his eyebrows, "you will spoil me." 

"you won't get spoiled." the second half of the sentence didn't come out, but mo feichen knew he wanted to say, "i can't get used to you for long."

as if afraid that mo feichen would think too much, he yunfeng led two horses toward a hu person, "although these two are good horses, they are of no use at all when they enter the desert."

"let's change camels?"

"yeah, and water bladders and food." <

the two horses exchanged three camels and then bought many water bladders and gān grain. he yunfeng checked each water bag very carefully, and then went to a small stall of bearded women and bought two long shirts and scarves.

"it's very windy in the desert, and if you don't cover your face for two days, you will be chuī into a little old man."

"that's fine, i'll really grow old with you."

out of the pass, it is the hu people who build a city.

unlike the angular buildings in the central plains, the western architecture is more like a castle, and the color is more beautiful.

through that town, there is the boundless desert.

sand dunes meander like a sea làng.

"i didn't think about you once, and god dropped a grain of sand, and then there was taklamah gān and sahara." mo feichen smiled and looked at he yunfeng, only then did he remember what he seemed to say again that he couldn't understand.

he yunfeng smiled, "are you trying to say that if every time you miss it is a grain of sand, they will pile up into the western desert?"

mo feichen touched his nose, and he yunfeng stretched out his hand to hold him, "you have made the land of death in this world beautiful."

 yes, in front of them was the land of the dead, and the wind raised a huáng dust mist that made people palpitate.

"wind, let's go!"

he yunfeng's camel walked in front, and his camel tied mo feichen's camel and walked towards the depths of the desert.

the sun was scorching them, and only half a day into the desert, mo feichen's lips were gān, and he always subconsciously stuck out his tongue to lick. he yunfeng suddenly stopped, turned over and got off the camel and came to mo feichen, "take a sip of water, but don't lick your lips with your tongue anymore, you will lick more and more gān, understand?" 

"hmm." mo feichen nodded, just a small sip of water, "yunfeng, i want to take off all my clothes, it's so hot."

"even if you take it off, you're just as hot and it will sunburn your skin." he yunfeng was tightly bound and solid, and only a pair of eyes were revealed, which was the most moist thing mo feichen had ever seen in this desert.