EXTRA 1

i feel a little cold, everything in the world has become blurred, but only her face is still clear, as if after i experienced a mirror flower and water moon, the only real thing is her.

"the wind... with the wind..." she lowered her head, tears falling on my face, warm, tears that belonged only to me.

"you won't die, and i won't let you die..."

"you just have to get a good night's sleep and wake up... we'll meet, and then... then this time we can do what we want to do together, qíng, no jianghu, no blood cult... let's go to the western regions together to experience the mania of the wind and sand... go to the snowy mountains to see the sunrise at the top of the peak..."

she described to me a beautiful picture, and for me, the best time was only lying in her arms at this moment.

i smiled, not knowing if she could understand the helplessness in my smile, we had experienced too much together, and those moments of slicing had never had anything to do with love qíng.

i don't need to wake up if i can.

because at this moment, i can deceive myself that she loves me.

my body sank into the "good jade", and her internal force was slowly injected, so that i did not feel the chill, but just fell into a deep sleep.

time passed little by little, a year... two years...... or ten or twenty years... i kept my eyes closed and didn't ask about the vicissitudes of the world.

i didn't think about it, i didn't miss it anymore, and time stood still.

until one day, the light of the fire shook across my face, and i heard the voice of a child.

"why are you dead... i think you're still alive? suddenly

, my blood rushed up, and the soft voice struck my heart.

it was so long that i forgot my heartbeat.

"a sword is insignificant, and the streamers cannot wait to rely on a thousand clouds."

he recited the poem, and time suddenly turned upside down with his slightly elongated voice, and the sound of the wind seemed to ring in my ears, and the smile on her side.

those dusty moments flipped through the child's voice.

for the first time, i had a struggling yù look, wanting to open my eyes and see his face.

but the sword hadn't recovered yet, and i couldn't even open my eyes.

he called me "master ancestor", and there was a bit of cynicism in his voice that he didn't care about anything, and even i began to imagine the ups and downs between his eyebrows, the mockery in the corners of his eyes, and the senseless smile on his lips.

when the light of the fire that shone on dòngxué dimmed, i knew he was gone, but i knew he would come again.

or maybe i'm just expecting it myself.

except for lianyun... i didn't think i'd expect another person.

perhaps, it was just too long, and i suddenly woke up to the point of numbness. it's just the loneliness after waking up, terrible to be indescribable.

so, everything was torture, until the moment he reappeared, he slowly walked, sat not far from "liangyu", gently called me "shizu", described his qíng scene of fooling around in the village, said his master brother yu ban, and hummed songs that i had not heard.

i used everything i could to feel him, as if i were living now just for him. <

every time i was with him was so short, and the time he was away was so long.

sometimes i want to laugh myself, and i have countless assumptions in my heart, if lian yun had chosen me in the first place, would i still be lying in the good jade. if i hadn't been asleep for a hundred years, wouldn't i have met this little monkey? if this little monkey stays by my side like this, it doesn't matter if he can never leave liangyu?

"so when are you coming back?" when i tried to shout out with his footsteps farther and farther away, i couldn't make any sound. yes, for me, the living dead, how can i ask that little thing to give up digging potatoes and digging bird eggs and his master and brother yu ban? sooner or later he will get bored, just one day... like a cloud, disappeared in my time.

a grain of flying dust, passing away with the wind.

and i'm a man who can't catch the wind.

"when the disciples are free, they come to visit." he stopped, and his voice dàng softly rippled, as if the good jade had turned into water in the braking time.

i laughed, and his words could sway my qíng.

good jade can make me live for hundreds of years, enough for many children's faces to change into crane hair, green silk white satin. and when you are old, but i have not woken up, then how do i bear the pain after that?

before she had enjoyed the pleasure, she was afraid of losing, and if lian yun knew about it, she would definitely laugh very proudly.

"i thought you were a man who could afford to put it down, who knew you would be so persistent." that day lian yun clung to the wine glass, drunk and confused.

i touched her cup and smiled, "persistent people are hard. so i try to pretend to be someone who can look down on anything... but pretend... harder. tthen

we looked at each other and smiled.

perhaps, i will fall in love with her so involuntarily, because she is the person who knows me best in the world and is the most similar to me...

i wandered too vainly until the loud noise overhead and the approaching steps of me into the depths of the mountain dòng made me sure that my existence was probably no longer a secret between me and the little thing.

someone wants to take away my sword.

never mind...... there are always so many people in this world who regard fame and fortune as so important, and after living so long, maybe it is indeed time to end, let my sword seed fulfill you!

the burning sensation through the ice surface of liangyu made me suddenly suck, my heart tightened to the point of almost spasming, and blood rushed... that feeling...

it's that little thing!

stupid! how did you...... how did you......

this sword type is not important to me! i already want to end it! why...... why do you want to...

i wanted to hug him, and even began to hate why lian yun had frozen me in such a solid jade, obviously close at hand but i couldn't touch him!

the sword seed filled up in an instant, rushing out of the sea of qi, i struggled to break out of the cocoon, and finally held him firmly!

lian yun, i know... it was really my last heartbeat.

many, many years later, i sat with him in the rain pavilion and watched the huáng flowers fluttering in the wind.

he smiled and told me, "yunfeng, i never know what a jianghu is if i don't enter the jianghu." standing outside the rivers and lakes, i saw the rivers and lakes. entering the jianghu, i can't see the jianghu. leave the jianghu and i see you. <

i smiled lightly.

fool, my hundred years of loneliness, also only for you.