chapter 43

mo feichen knew that jun wufeng's internal force had once again entered several big xués in his knees, afraid that he had done something again.

jun wufeng forgot to kiss the person in his arms, and the look of intoxication with his eyes closed was indeed beautiful, but mo feichen only wanted to bite off his tongue.

finally, the tip of his tongue hooked mo feichen's lips and withdrew, "you see, so that you can walk and jump, but you can't use light exercises."

"then you unravel my xué." mo feichen spoke very calmly, he knew that he was already in the hands of jun wufeng.

"okay." jun wushuang came to mo feichen's side, both of them were lying on their sides, jun wushuang kissed mo feichen's back, when the kiss reached a certain section, mo feichen's hands could finally move.

he angrily grabbed jun wushuang's hair backwards and pulled it upwards vigorously, a childish revenge.

jun wushuang smiled softly, his teeth biting the skin on mo feichen's back, and sure enough, he heard his sucking sound.

"what do you want gān for?"

"gān what... husband, don't you like me serving you? tthis was a joke they used to make, but when they said it again today, it had changed in mo feichen's ears.

"i don't want to."

"but i think." jun wushuang actually entered mo feichen's body without any warning in the posture of the two of them lying on their sides.

"ah—" the sensation of severe pain made him almost faint, "what the fuck are you fucking crazy about!" he was

halfway in, but mo feichen knew that he must be bleeding, and as long as he moved, he couldn't figure out that he was going to go to the western heavens.

biting at the back of his shoulder, jun wu frost..., mo feichen sucked, clenching chuáng single cold sweat dc.

"does it hurt?" jun wushuang asked softly.

"you asked me to gān, and you said it didn't hurt!" mo feichen's other hand was clasped rigidly on the wrist bone that the other party was holding on his waist.

"if it hurts, you'll hold on to me so hard, won't you?" jun wufeng's breath stretched very long, "flying dust... you're really comfortable inside..."

but i'm not comfortable at all!" one day lao tzu will use huáng melon... no, it's a kitchen knife! láng tooth stick! poke your ass!

......

mo feichen felt that the place where he had rubbed was like a fire, "you better continue to exert yourself!" me to pull it down! i don't have to face you anymore!" jun wushuang

behind him suddenly pulled him over, and one turned over and pressed in front of him, eyes to eyes, seeing the disgust and disdain in mo feichen's eyes.

"yes, you are also afraid of pain, and if you don't want to hurt so much in the future, you must obey." jun wufeng's fingers brushed over his sweaty hair from pain.

"obedient? if you want an obedient pet, it is recommended that you go to the market to buy a dog, the dog is very obedient to the owner. mmo feichen snorted.

jun wushuang smiled, almost splitting the air when it bloomed.

"i don't want you to be my dog, i just want you to be by my side." ...... fingers embedded in mo feichen's muscle ròu, "can you relax with true qi?" "

......

mo feichen couldn't help but let out groans of varying lengths from his throat,......, and eventually fell into the crazy web woven by jun wufeng.