chapter 83

the old man was holding tea, and he couldn't take a half-step out, and he didn't know how to do it.

"what's wrong?" mo feichen looked over, only to see a small brown insect on the ground crawling over the threshold, bai jingxi ticked his finger, and the little thing climbed up along the foot of the table.

"that's it." <

the old man then lowered his foot and came to the table. he has been in yulin gate for many years, and there are many strange people in the rivers and lakes, and bai jingxi is quite normal. the old man knew that the worm was precious, and when he put down the tea, he was very careful not to press it.

"what kind of worm is this?" mo feichen was somewhat curious.

"on the day of the day out of the refining xia dòng, wen undercurrent once followed me and asked me to lure out the worms on him. i said i couldn't solve it, i needed to take a little of his blood for research, and took the opportunity to send the worm eggs in with the tip of the needle, so that i could know where the warm undercurrent went or what he wanted to do.

lu qingmo took a breath, "wen qianliu must be trying to eliminate the martial artists in the central plains one by one, brother bai, do you know who his next target is?" the worm crawled

from the table to between bai jingxi's fingers and circled around his fingers.

his next target, i'm afraid, is the mirror water sect. he had arrived in mirror valley two days earlier.

"what?" mo feichen stood up... jun wu frost...

lu qingmo clasped his hand, "don't worry first, jun wushuang is not a good trouble."

"i remember correctly, the last time i saw him in chen ruqin's dian hall, his face seemed to be not good, i'm afraid that what kind of advanced martial arts cultivation rushed to cause the meridian recoil, right?" take at least a month to pranayama.

"a month..." then this time jun wu frost went back to probably in the retreat to recuperate, wen undercurrent once sneaked into the mirror water sect want jun wu frost xing life is only afraid ...

mo feichen panicked, jun wushuang had done too much to make him feel pain qíng, but the pain was painful, he never hoped that jun wushuang would die.

but can he leave the yulin gate now?

lady qu had just lost her father, and he yunfeng knew that he was worried that jun wushuang would be even more upset. tthey don't have much time, and they really shouldn't think about anyone else.

lu qingmo saw through mo feichen's contradiction at a glance, and he patted mo feichen's back and said, "you go to rest, mirror water sect qíngjiāo give it to me."

"brother lu..."

"well, since my fellow martial artists have chosen me as the leader of that alliance, i can't watch my allies being plotted against by the enemy." go to sleep, i'll be leaving soon. lu qingmo pushed mo feichen out of the door.

bai jingxi lifted the teapot, and the tea water fell down, "your own injuries are not good, even if you have the peak sword type to enhance the internal strength, i am afraid that i am still very reluctant to deal with the wen undercurrent."

lu qingmo looked back at him.

bai jingxi took out a small box and pushed it to the other side of the table, "eat it before encountering the warm undercurrent." it does not heal your internal injuries, but it will keep you temporarily unaffected by the injuries while you and his jiāo are in hand. however, after two hours, your injuries may be more serious. lu qingmo pressed