chapter 20

"huh?" lu qingmo's words were a little strange, but mo feichen couldn't figure out what was strange.

"so i thought of a trick," lu qingmo's fingers tapped lightly on the table, "let's worship, from now on i will be your eldest brother, you will be my little brother, so that you as a younger brother will always be good to my big brother." mo feichen's

hand clinging to the wine glass stopped where it was, "what? then you might as well marry a wife! your wife must be good to you for the rest of her life!

lu qingmo didn't seem to hear what mo feichen said at all, reached out and grabbed his finger, reached out in front of him, and bit down hard.

"ah—" mo feichen's scream rippled on the river for a long time.

lu qingmo dripped the blood from his fingertips into the wine jar, and then squeezed his own blood into it, "okay, let's drink the wine and count it as worship!"

mo feichen was pinched by his chin and poured a glass of wine, and his heart was resentful, you said that this worship can also be "qiáng buy qiáng to sell"?

lu qingmo touched his head again, don't look like you've eaten, i'm also a top master in martial arts, if you are bullied one day, i lu qingmo will definitely cover you! <

mo feichen thought about it too, and worshiping with him was like buying insurance.

two people came and went mo feichen was almost fainted by each other, too much wine, inevitable internal anxiety, this is only one solution on the ship, mo feichen swayed and stood at the bow of the ship, unzipped his pants belt, a bubble of urine fell directly on the moon on the side of the ship, not only that, but also shouted: "flying stream - straight down three thousand feet, suspected that the milky way fell for nine days!" after saying

that, he fell to the side.

lu qingmo quickly jumped up and dragged him into his arms. the little monkey pressed against his chest as if he were on the pillow and landed on it. lu qingmo looked at his little brother who was shaking in the wind, couldn't help but smirk, and quickly pulled up his pants.

the boat swayed with the wave dàng, mo feichen leaned in lu qingmo's arms, and lu qingmo held his head to look at the unchanging scenery by the river, and softly repeated the two poems that mo feichen said, "to sing is to sing and lose, and to be sentimental and hateful is also leisurely." there is wine in this day, drunk in this day, tomorrow is sad tomorrow..."

when mo feichen woke up again, he saw li du's big face.

"mother—" it was terrifying.

"what's it called?" you just startled me yesterday!" why didn't you tell me that your friend is lu qingmo? li du looked excited.

"coincidentally, i don't know how i became friends with him." if you know that i was worshipped by him, wouldn't mars hit the eastern hemisphere and people all over the world scream?

"anyway, hurry up, in half an hour, it will be the test of the invisible sword qi!" lli du's face was excited, "maybe there will be a chance to see lu qingmo out of the sword!" come back and tell me why you became friends with him! "

invisible sword qi! " ah yes, today's ring should be the disciples of various sects in the middle school there are xiaocheng people, but what li du said about asking lu qingmo to produce a sword is really unrealistic, and that guy is willing to come and see it will give wen a lot of face.

of course, he yunfeng once commented that he could already rank among the second-rate ranks in the martial arts, and the disciples who went to war today should be between the second-rate and the third-rate, just so that they could observe and observe.