chapter 36

comoro's sword qi flipped and watched as the mist between the valleys moved and fell into the clouds.

wen qing had a vision and couldn't help but follow him.

jun wushuang saw that he was originally fighting with ke moluo's men, but now he was desperate to rush down, he yunfeng and mo feichen were fixed under there, and before they could catch up, lu qingmo's dàng sword had already swept away the fog, and his vision suddenly opened up.

it turned out that below was a waterhole, reflecting the bright moon in the sky.

comoro's desert wind sword swept away the pursuit of the silent rain sword, slashed through the mountain stone, and made a crackling sound.

mo feichen in the mountain dòng trembled.

"don't be afraid, flying dust, there i'm here!" you just have to try your best to rush your true qi out of the sword! he yunfeng spoke out to reassure.

outside of the mountain dòng, the desert wind sword was trapped at such a narrow valley floor, and it became more and more crazy, and after jun wu frost fell, he suppressed the desert wind sword with the bundle heart sword while looking around to see where mo feichen might be hiding.

finally, he saw the dòng mouth that was about to be stoned.

turns out you're here!

jun wushuang slashed his sword at ke moluo, pointing her at lu qingmo and wen qingyuan.

with one sword, he broke through the rubble in front of the mountain dòng, and the stone rolled in along the passage and stopped inside the mountain dòng.

mo feichen was shocked, someone came in!

true qi suddenly wandered wildly, uncontrollably scattered into the seven classics and eight pulses.

he yunfeng also no longer told him to concentrate, but injected the internal strength of his whole body, constantly hunting down mo feichen's messy true qi, wanting to channel them all back into the sword species.

jun wushuang walked in step by step, in fact, he couldn't see it because it was too dark.

but there was a feeling in the air that he was very familiar with, that is, the tranquility and heartbeat that only mo feichen could bring him. jun wushuang annai under his own joyful heart qíng, if it was in such a mountain dòng, maybe wen qingyuan did not deceive them, mo feichen was really still healing.

and comoro also found this mountain dòng, she was entangled by the two masters only to cope with the skill, simply can not pass, soxing did not do two endlessly, a sword split past, smashed on the top of dòng, suddenly the whole valley trembled.

mo feichen's true qi collapsed more rapidly, and his whole body began to tremble, and the similar sword types that had been pieced together would collapse again.

"flying dust... you hear me, quickly collect the true qi! hurry up! he yunfeng was also anxious at this time, he was not afraid of his internal skills being exhausted, he was only worried that if this time the flying dust could not break through the bottleneck, he was only afraid of his life.

jun wushuang pulled the rice rough under his feet, paying attention to the internal force on the wall of dòng, and the rice rough suddenly burned up, allowing him to clearly see the two people inside the dòng.

mo feichen's silhouette made his heart beat wildly, and he hadn't seen him in three years.

only at this moment, mo feichen's body was convulsing, and the man sitting in front of him to heal his wounds looked nervous and locked his teeth, as if he had reached a moment of crisis.