chapter 30

this... what's going on? how could jun wushuang fight with the immeasurable zen master?

the zen master folded his hands together, and the phrase "amitabha buddha" in his mouth weighed as much as tarzan, and the virtual midas sword gushed out from the palm of his folded hand, and the grandeur of the sword qi was all-encompassing, instantly wrapping the shuxin sword in it.

jun wushuang could neither withdraw his sword, nor did the immeasurable zen master seem to be able to break his sword qi.

mo feichen was stunned, is that jun wu frost? hhe was able to play against the void midas sword of the ten famous swords, so when facing comoro, he was fully capable of joining forces with liu feiying to defeat her easily!

at this time, dozens of monks had already surrounded the voldemort temple, and they were striding out of their horses, pointing their fingers at jun wushuang, which was the famous "buddha light pudu" array of dingchan temple.

sure enough, those dozens of sword qi were densely pressed down, just like the heavenly net, jun wushuang was competing with the immeasurable zen master for sword qi, and he couldn't get out of it.

leng yufang suddenly shouted at mo feichen, who was sluggish, "hey! stinky boy! your little qíng lang can't think of dying this time!

mo feichen came back to his strength, and no matter how jun wushuang provoked the ding zen temple, he had to help him get out of trouble first, otherwise he would be killed, and there would be no need to explain.

the flying dust sword spread out against the air, attaching to the few sword qi closest to mo feichen, and with a twist of the inner breath, the sword net was torn into a large mouth, and jun wushuang took the opportunity to come out of that mouth.

the immeasurable zen master was another sword, jun wushuang wanted to go but could only resist with the sword, mo feichen saw that he and the zen master had not been able to fight for a result, and his heart was also anxious, and he quickly pressed his palm on the back of his heart and slowly injected his own internal strength.

once he entered his qi sea, mo feichen couldn't help but gasp for breath, and jun wushuang's internal cultivation was not even under liu feiying.

"if you go into the fire again, it will not be bad for the two of us to return to heaven together." jun wushuang's laughter came out, and mo feichen quickly condensed the air to his fingertips.

the shuxin sword received half of the sword, the void midas sword took advantage of the situation, jun wushuang raised an eyebrow and smiled, and the sword qi formed by his inner breath jiāo of mo feichen roared out, hitting the immeasurable zen master and taking a few steps back until his right foot was on the wall of the voldemort temple.

mo feichen took his breath, while leng yufang and the right protector of the mirror water sect were being prevented from coming out of that sword array.

"what the hell is going on?" mo feichen pressed on jun wushuang's shoulder, and the other party did not look back.

"as soon as this matter is settled, i will take you away."

what's up? what's wrong with you?

because with a person who could not move, leng yufang gradually deteriorated, and she suddenly shouted at jun wushuang, "young sect lord, you take the sect leader to go first!"

jun wushuang looked back at mo feichen.

"put the big picture first! do you remember why you stayed in silk water palace for nearly twenty years! "

mo feichen was shocked, "are you the young sect leader of the mirror water sect?"

jun wushuang suddenly grabbed mo feichen's wrist, dragged him to jump towards leng yufang, stepped on the sword net, and swept the "fo guang pudu" array to split the fèng, and leng yufang threw the person in his hand out.