chapter 73

"i said! i say! he yunfeng had indeed entered the blood worship sect! there was also a fight with the sect leader! then he left!

"then did he get hurt?" hearing he yunfeng and ke moluo's move, mo feichen was shocked in his heart, although with ke moluo's skill three years ago, he was not he yunfeng's opponent at all.

"i don't know! it's just that the sect leader completely closed down after that time, and from the time we left the blood worship sect, the sect leader hadn't left the gate yet!

mo feichen let out a breath and looked at jun wushuang, "let them go."

jun wushuang picked up the man and bumped into them, and in a flash a sword pierced through them.

"what are you gān!" mo feichen was too late to stop him. <

"as i said, soft-heartedness is your biggest weakness." jun wushuang pulled up the corners of his mouth, and his fingers tried to touch mo feichen's cheek, but he flashed past him.

luo qingyu swallowed his saliva and seemed to be able to feel that the atmosphere between mo feichen and jun wushuang was somewhat strange.

"lord, since you killed these two people, then trouble you to take them out." it's not yet dawn, and i'm going to rest.

jun wushuang was not angry when he heard his eviction order, but just clapped his hands, and a person from the mirror water sect walked in outside the door and carried the two corpses out.

the door was closed.

mo feichen silently returned to chuáng and pulled up the quilt and covered himself.

although luo qingyu had some doubts in his heart, he followed him back to chuáng and fell asleep not long after.

but mo feichen couldn't close his eyes, he had been thinking in his mind that since ko moro was closed, he yunfeng didn't know if he found that he was not worshipping the blood sect, would he still be stupid to stay in the western regions? will he come back to find himself?

thinking about it, the sky was full of fish belly white.

when mo feichen rode on his horse with two black circles under his eyes, jun wushuang was not far away for a long time to watch him.

"how? why can't you sleep? with a slightly sarcastic tone, mo feichen decided to ignore him and directly steer his horse up the road. luo qingyu followed.

jun wushuang raised his chin and said in a loud voice, "if he yunfeng comes back to the central plains, the first thing qíng wants is my life!" his

heart sank suddenly, and mo feichen understood that it was precisely because he had been abducted by jun wushuang that he yunfeng would go to the western regions. iif he knew that it was jun wu frost who caused all this, he was afraid...

as soon as you bite your teeth, your life is also your own doing!

along the way, jun wushuang followed mo feichen, which inn they stayed in, and where jun wushuang also stayed. what kind of meals they ordered, this guy ordered something too. mo feichen secretly wanted to go to the kiln himself, was this guy also looking for the same girl? wait, if you are in the kiln, most of the people who are prostituted are yourself.

finally arrived at the town where muyun mountain villa was located, when lu qingmo stood at the entrance of the town, holding a slender reed in his hand, and the corners of his clothes swayed into a painting in the breeze, jun wushuang's seemingly innocent smile was completely replaced by cold.

mo feichen jumped from his horse and fell straight into his arms, "big brother lu! a

ripple-like smile appeared on lu qingmo's face, holding him in his entirety.