chapter 79

"daddy... what do you say i should do? jun wushuang took out the scripture from the hem of his robe, "the immeasurable master said that he wanted me to learn to let go of attachment, but if i didn't cling to it, then what was left of me?" i don't know if this "pure heart wise mantra" can tell me. no, it should be us... how can we forget that we father and son can't let go of the same? <

when the huáng dusk came, lu qingmo drove the carriage to a place of purple flowers.

the horses generally stopped moving in fright.

mo feichen leaned out and looked at the purple ocean that swayed in the setting sun, as if it was about to seep blood.

"have we arrived?" he yunfeng reached out and wrapped his arms around mo feichen's waist, and the corners of his mouth smiled. it seemed that the coming of death did not make him afraid, and he enjoyed every moment of time with mo feichen and even every touch and hug.

"no... i think this flower is poisonous..." mo feichen raised his eyebrows, this sea of flowers is really vast, at the end of the sea of flowers is a huge banyan tree, leaning on the branches and leaves of banyan trees, building walkways and houses.

"it's beautiful purple." he yunfeng sighed with a kind of appreciation.

"the more beautiful things are," lu qingmo got out of the car, his palm handed to mo feichen, "the more poisonous it is."

"so how are we going to get past it?"

"these flowers can't be touched, and once the petals feel the pressure, they will spit out poisonous flower buds." lu qingmo's fingers flicked, a sword qi lightly swept across the sea of flowers, and a dozen flowers on his fingertips suddenly made a subtle "banging" sound, and the small thorns like flowers spit out, and the butterflies that were still dancing on the sea of flowers snapped and fell into the seemingly gentle wave làng.

"we're going to jump over this sea of flowers in one breath, and we can't touch the tip of our toes, are you sure?" lu qingmo looked sideways.

"i'm okay." he was not sure of anything, but when it came to light work, he was very sure.

"but i'm not sure." he yunfeng said softly, "my true qi is not enough for me to jump over with one blow." 

"as long as there is me and brother lu, whether you can jump over the wind is not a question at all." mo feichen smiled slyly, lu qingmo understood his meaning, and the two of them held he yunfeng's left and right arms and suddenly left the ground.

the whole sea of flowers was dumped by the wind they jumped over.

until the three of them landed, the sea of flowers swayed behind them.

"i can't imagine that in these days, you have improved so much in your internal strength." he yunfeng smiled and connected with this sea of flowers, and the original demon flower sea actually became elegant in an instant, which had contaminated his temperament.

"of course." mo feichen thought to himself that he had not only obtained the qingluan sword seed, but also cultivated the xiushui heart sutra, and his internal strength was naturally incomparable with before.

the banyan tree was much taller than they had imagined, and all kinds of unknown flowers grew in the soil of the branches gānfèng gap.

"is baijing creek here?" mo feichen looked at the house on the tree, it didn't look like it was inhabited.

"just go up and see." lu qingmo jumped up, "remember, don't step on the place where there are flowers." there was

only one person standing at the door of the hut, and mo feichen and he yunfeng sat on the gān tree next to them.