chapter 11

"i'm not talking about wine." he yunfeng's tone sank, and mo feichen's heart was cold as he listened.

"that... ii'm going to take a shower and change my clothes?

"no, you'll go back and sleep with your brother tonight." he yunfeng folded up the paper on the table and placed it on the oil lamp to burn it.

mo feichen couldn't figure out what he was thinking, but he couldn't think of something he had always wanted to gān crisp, "really? then i will go back to sleep and still be able to talk to the brothers.

he yunfeng's face did not change much, but with a "hmm" he uncooked his coat and sat down next to chuáng.

mo feichen returned to the bunk where the original young disciples slept together, but unfortunately his chuáng position had long gone, but everyone saw that he was very hot qíng, and he was stunned to squeeze out a position for him.

"brother mo, did you simply come back to chat with us, or were you kicked out by master zu?" a younger disciple asked.

"that's also to say, of course, this monkey annoyed shizu and was kicked back!" another brother laughed.

"yes, yes," mo feichen deliberately put on a pitiful look, "master zu thought that i didn't take a bath, and the smell on my body was bad and kicked me out." "is

it really that bad?" the disciple leaned over, "no, brother mo has a strand on him... the smell of incense..."

"fake, huh?" can this monkey be fragrant in addition to the monkey smell? the master brother also crawled over and sniffed, "good boy, where did you go this afternoon?" a smell of rouge!

mo feichen was stunned, and only then did he understand that what he yunfeng was talking about was probably the smell that changyu had been sitting next to him and pouring wine with himself... then this woman's incense is not bad smelling, huh? it is estimated that our master ancestors have long been accustomed to the smell of luo lianyun's non-powder, and these vulgar powders cannot enter his... nose.

thinking about it, mo feichen fell asleep.

confused, someone patted him, mo feichen thought that he occupied too much position next to the disciple had an opinion, so his eyes did not open, he squeezed to the other side, who knew that he was patted again.

really, if one day i become the owner of kunyun mountain villa, the first thing qíng will do is to reform the dormitory system! what a bunk to sleep, so that everyone has chuáng sleep!

he opened his eyes in confusion, but saw a figure in a long white robe standing at the feet of chuáng.

"wow—ghost—" he sat up in fright, and the other brothers all got up from his awakening.

it wasn't a ghost, it was he yunfeng.

"come back to sleep with me." he yunfeng's voice was faint, and mo feichen stayed where he was, unable to distinguish his joys and sorrows.

after the other division brothers saw clearly who was coming, they all braced themselves in the same place, and a few quick reactions directly knelt down on chuáng and said something, "please be safe for the master ancestors."

mother, this moon in the middle of the night is dark and windy, please what is annum?

"back... get back? i didn't take a bath..."

"you're crowding other people here, how are the other disciples going to sleep?" after saying that, he yunfeng pulled his calf and pulled him off chuáng, "let's go."

mo feichen quickly put on his coat and returned to the hut in the eyes of all the teachers and brothers.

he yunfeng turned off the lights and went up to chuáng, patted the vacated position and said, "what else are you doing?"