chapter 23

a man carrying a sword runs to the corner of the ancestral hall, mo feichen is happy in his heart, you guy eats and drinks too much, can you not be anxious?

while the man was releasing water, mo feichen strangled him and nodded, taking him to the grove outside the ancestral hall.

mo feichen reached out and grabbed his chin and pulled out the poison sac that had been embedded in his teeth, "i want to die, it's not so easy!" "

what do you want!" the man looked frustrated, not thinking that soaking urine could cause such a big trouble.

"i ask you, where is your protector forbidden?"

the man still had a hard-boned look, don't turn his head and ignore mo feichen.

"don't talk about pulling down, recently i learned a new move called 'a thousand knives and a thousand knives', that is, using a sword to cut off your blood ròu piece by piece along your skin, each piece is as thin as a cicada wing..."

the man sneered, "if you have such a good sword skill, you don't have to steal jī to touch the dog to catch me!"

mo feichen looked at his stubborn appearance, and the evil eyes circled in his stomach, imitating jun wufeng's evil smile, and his fingers hooked the other party's chin, dragging out the tail note, "actually, i like you this stubborn qiáng, and it is only when you do it with vigor." "what

... what do you mean..."

"alas, some time ago i saw that you were protecting the fa, his looks, his body, and he ended up dumping me." mo feichen pretended to be sorry, and in his heart, even the horseshoe cake he ate in muyun mountain villa was going to vomit out, "but it's not bad to have fun with you." the

disciple saw that mo feichen was about to undo his pants, and he was frightened to scream, mo feichen nodded his dumb xué, took off his pants, and revealed two bare rod legs, "i will give you another chance to answer my question, if you are so stubborn to me again, don't blame me for shòuxing hair!" if you dare to shout, i will first wipe your neck, then fry you, and then..."

the man's teeth trembled with fright, and he nodded repeatedly.

mo feichen untied his dumb xué and said, "what about yu ban?"

"yu protector... bbeing punished at qiucheng's altar seems to have done something wrong qíng..."

"what punishment did he receive?"

"i don't know, i really don't know... surely you won't want his xingxing..."

"well, then your jingshui sect disciples are not staying in the jingshui sect, what are they going to do in this village?" mo fei dust frowned.

the guy began to be stubborn again, mo feichen grinned, "then i will start frying you, i haven't seen such a good product for a long time."

after saying that, mo feichen used the handle of his sword to stroke the other party's thigh, and the guy really shook.

"i said... i say...... the altar master we are ambushing here..."

"who are you ambushing?" mo feichen's sword handle blocked his profane pants.

"silk water... xiu shui gong..." the man twisted his waist to try to leave the hilt of mo feichen's sword.

"silk water palace? why? "could it be that at the time of the martial arts conference, leng yufang's goal may be xiushui palace?"

"i don't know, i'm just a person who's ambushed here, and i'll do whatever the top wants me to do..."

mo feichen suddenly raised the hilt of his sword and knocked him on the head, knocking him unconscious.