chapter 45

the three of them slowly enter the tunnel, which leads to a secret room, and in the secret room is a person, but it is not mo feichen.

lu qingmo was stunned, the man sitting on chuáng with no expression qíng should be jun wushuang's father, wen xin, if he did not guess wrong.

he yunfeng did not care who the people on chuáng were, but instead covered his palms on the wall and poured his inner strength, feeling that all four sides of the chamber were solid.

lu qingmo took a breath and performed a salute to jun wushuang, "jun sect lord, this time i really can't help it, not only disturbing your purity but also destroying your mirror water sect's palace corridor." "well

said, as long as the two of you remember your promise to me." jun wushuang made a gesture to send a guest, and lu qingmo and he yunfeng had to leave.

mo feichen woke up from his nap, and it was almost evening.

the setting sun outside the house stains the blue-green jiāo misty pool with orange-red water.

the forest is the sound of birds chirping, and i really envy those birds, who can fly out of this valley with wings.

the pain in mo feichen's lower body seemed to be much better, pushing the door and looking at these scenery, in fact, if he really lived here with the person in his heart, it might not be bad.

jun wushuang came out of the woods, and the depression in the corner of his mouth was still moving. mo feichen knew that he had reached behind him, but he didn't pay much attention to it, still maintaining the posture of looking up at the sky.

"today, he yunfeng came to the mirror water sect, and even lu qingmo came."

mo feichen was stunned, he was still here, he yunfeng definitely did not find him. <

"they said they wanted to see my chamber of secrets, and i let them see it. however, they promised me that after seeing the secret room and still can't find you, they won't come back to my mirror water sect to find trouble.

mo feichen swallowed, "this is not a secret room."

"yes, the chamber of secrets is so stuffy, how can i bear to lock you up there?" jun wufeng's lips just touched mo feichen's earlobe, and he turned to the side to avoid it.

"it's also stuffy here. can you bring me some grain and dustpan tomorrow? "what do you want from those things gān?" jun wushuang hugged him, his palms moving restlessly into his collar, his fingers embedded in the grooves of his collarbone, and the breath sprayed on the side of mo feichen's face also became cloudy.

mo feichen clasped his wrists and didn't let him continue to move, "if you don't want to give, forget it." 

"give, i'll give you whatever you want." jun wushuang pulled his hand out of his collar, slid all the way down to his waist, and pulled away mo feichen's belt, "you give it to me first." "didn't

you just do it yesterday?" mo feichen covered his belt with both hands, and the other party directly used internal force to flick, and then pulled down,...... jun wufeng's palms lingered on either side of mo feichen's hips, slowly sliding down, dragging him up.

mo feichen struggled, elbowed back, helplessly did not have a focus point, almost fell on the ground to chew mud. fortunately, jun wufeng's hands were fast, and he flipped him over, one hand covering his neck, and the two of them fell on the rough ground on the shore together.

jun wushuang's face suddenly appeared in front of him.

as soon as mo feichen gasped for breath, his lips were blocked. jun wushuang basically used various angles to kiss him, and the jin liquid in his mouth did not have time to swallow, and it flowed down the corner of his mouth. tthe agitation of the tip of the tongue was like a match falling into the wine jīng, and the hula burned violently. mo feichen reached out to pull the other party's collar and pull his hair, and jun wufeng's hand did not stop, but gān crisply pulled down the general pants and completely pulled them out between mo feichen's legs.