chapter 35

"then eat a little more, or you won't be able to eat for three days from this lunch."

when mo feichen heard this, he immediately had a sense of crisis, and quickly began to fill his stomach, knowing that his stomach was bulging into a small ball, he realized that he had eaten the part of he yunfeng, leaving only rice and a little green vegetables.

"hey hey...

"it doesn't matter." he yunfeng ate the dog-like meal that had been shaved by mo feichen without hesitation, and then led mo feichen out of the hut and flipped the wooden sign outside the house back to "mo lai disturb".

"yunfeng, aren't we staying in the hut?"

"no, there are disciples here every day to deliver food or pray for something boring, so let's go to the mountain dòng in the valley."

mo feichen nodded, and together with he yunfeng, he rode down the fog and landed on the edge of the pool, and the two of them entered the dòng hand in hand, and came to the place where he yunfeng originally put the ice coffin, but that day he yunfeng woke up, and the ice coffin had already dissipated into flowing water.

spreading the gān on the ground, the two sat down cross-legged, and he yunfeng's true qi flowed into mo feichen's sword seed, guiding his inner breath to gather again, slowly replenishing the qi, and expanding the sword seed little by little.

at this moment, wen qingyuan really had a headache, when had so many martial artists come to his kunyun mountain villa?

"immeasurable zen master, i wonder how you are injured now?"

"amitabha, thanks to the concern of lord wen, lao gu's injuries have been mostly healed."

"that's good, that's good." wen qingyuan sat in the position of the owner of the village, watching the leaders of the various factions really want to quickly return to his study, close the door and hide, of course, this kind of thought can only be thought in his heart.

the leader of the lianxia sect, chen xuanhe, directly entered the main topic, "lord wenzhuang, i believe you have also heard that the blood cult's ke mo luo hurt the immeasurable master when i was talking to the mirror water church, but i am afraid that this matter qíng is just the beginning." as far as we know, although comoro has always been a master who can rival the ten famous swords in our central plains, in just three years, she seems to have improved too fast.

"oh," wen qingyuan took a sip of tea and continued to play tai chi, "what does chen zhangmen mean?" although this comoro is a female streamer, it does not mean that she only wants to practice hard all day long. <

everyone was stunned, wen qingyuan's thinking was different from theirs, which made them not know how to respond for a moment and a half.

the man in white, sitting in the corner with a half mask, let out a chuckle.

wen qingyuan had already noticed him, jun wushuang.

he was no longer the polite young talent at the martial arts conference, the obedient smile on his mouth, the steady look in his eyes made people not perceive the ups and downs of qíng, but he was afraid that this was the real jun wu frost.

"i think what chen zhangmen means is that komoro is afraid that he will be able to make rapid progress in three years after he has gained the magic skill of shurodo." jun wushuang tilted his head, and the depression in the corners of his mouth was somewhat playful.

"so?" wen qingyuan blinked.

the crowd was silent again.

it was still jun wushuang, and the smile on his lips was even wider, "so we want to meet he yunfeng's predecessor, after all, he has experience in dealing with luo duo, if he is willing to go out, we juniors will not have taken a reassurance pill."