chapter 75

jun wushuang's handsome countenance gradually distorted, and his thinking seemed to be completely focused on wen qianliu's body, only the bloodthirsty yù wang did not remember why he hated wen qianliu so much.

mo feichen's arm tightened even tighter, "no frost! stop it! jun wushuang's

body was trembling, and one hand was raised to hold the pulse of the pulsating brain. <

wen qianliu revealed a smile, "it turns out that you are going to go crazy!" after saying that, he came lightly behind zhao qingyi and pushed her towards jun wushuang with a slap.

the shuxin sword stabbed out, and zhao qingyi's zhengyue sword swirled in the air like a kyaukyue, and with the help of the strength of the shuxin sword, it left the range of the sword wind, and after a dozen steps backwards, it was caught by qu shaofeng.

jun wu frost's attention was turned around, and he slammed his sword at both of them.

the zhengyue sword and the peak picking sword had to come out in the same breath, and they could not let go of the sword qi, while qing yihou and jin ziyu hurried out of the sword to rescue, so that all four of them angered jun wushuang.

"no frost!" mo feichen went up to stop him, but jun wushuang violently raised his hand and pressed mo feichen to the ground, and his fingers were pinched into his neck, and mo feichen had to stretch out his hands to break his fingers.

so sad... can't breathe!

"flying dust!" lu qingmo was terrified, and the dàng sword rushed over!

jun wushuang turned sideways, sneering at a sword, and the moment he slammed open the dàng sword, mo feichen broke his fingers and turned away from him.

"it is the phase of all sentient beings that have no phase of self, phase of man, phase of sentient beings, phase of life, and phase of non-existence; there is no phase of inability to be true, and there is no phase of illegality. why? if all sentient beings take the picture of their hearts, they are the ones who live for all sentient beings. if you take the dharma, you are the one who lives for all of us. why? if you take the illegal phase, that is, the person who lives in my life, it is therefore not necessary to take the fa, not to take the illegal..." the voice of the immeasurable master came in through the sword qi, and constantly squeezed into jun wushuang's mind, he closed his eyes tightly, and pressed his hands on his head, as if he wanted to squeeze out all the buddhist scriptures read by the immeasurable master.

"don't read it! stop it! stop it! jun wushuang let go of his head violently, and the sword qi flew chaotically. <

mo feichen and lu qingmo's sword qi huanyu blocked those few strands of the bundle heart sword.

lu qingmo wanted to pull out mo feichen, but he once again wrapped his hands around jun wushuang's back, hugged the man who was about to fall into hysteria, used all his internal strength to restrain his actions, and whispered in his ear, "husband, i am here, what kind of temper is this lady?"

jun wushuang's pupils twitched for a while, and scattered thoughts finally returned, and the dark purple under his eyes generally dissipated. his breath gradually calmed down, and he leaned back into mo feichen's arms, while mo feichen whispered the immeasurable master's scriptures in his ear.

at this moment, lu qingmo realized that wen qianliu had already escaped by taking advantage of the chaos, and qu shaofeng also discovered this, and summoned up enough strength to chase after it, "wen undercurrent - where is my daughter!"

lu qingmo glanced at mo feichen and rushed away with qu shaofeng.

qing yihou and jin ziyu looked at each other, "what the hell is going on?"