chapter 24

and the little girl suddenly drew her dagger and stabbed it into liu feiying's shoulder, only to see liu feiying's internal strength shake, and the girl fell out, crashed into the pillar of the farmhouse, and fainted.

what a yīn risk! mo feichen was tongue-in-cheek in his heart, yu wood, yu wood, it seems that you have not joined any good place!

"let's leave right away!" jun wushuang supported liu feiying, and the other disciples were about to leave the village quickly, only to hear a burst of women's laughter in mid-air, with a little teasing in the charm.

at some point, a woman dressed in foreign service sat on a hut more than ten meters away, barefoot, with many metal ornaments on her body, silver rings and gold chains. her hair was light brown, her eyes were thick with eyeshadow, her lips were round, and according to modern aesthetic standards, she was a non-mainstream beauty.

"ke... comoro..." liu feiying frowned, and mo feichen knew that this woman must be difficult to deal with.

"thank you for paving the way for me, otherwise i won't necessarily be your opponent." comoro stood up, and the skirt of the cyan, purple and blue jiāo woven together was gorgeous.

"how could i not know that the blood cult in the western regions is also interested in our xiushui palace." liu feiying protected jun wushuang, who was supporting him, behind him.

jun wushuang wanted to step forward, but liu feiying still held him down, "listen, wu frost... you leave immediately with the same door... master mo, this matter has nothing to do with you. this time thanks to your help otherwise mirror water sect... you also leave quickly with the frost-free.

 "master! if you don't leave, how can my disciples go? "that... he doesn't go and i don't go! mo feichen knew that the situation in qíng was probably very critical, but jun wushuang refused to go, although he believed in the principle of running if he couldn't fight, but he had a concern in his heart that he couldn't run fast.

"alas... you guys! liu feiying was angry.

"lord liu gong doesn't have to be so embarrassed," ke moro shook his head, "i want you disciples to kill your disciples and grandsons is really useless, as long as you jiāo out of the key." "that

key again!" wen xin is under the supervision of the immeasurable zen master, how can you people who have a negative heart covet it! "ahem

! heaven knows if the immeasurable zen master and you have secretly learned the martial arts he carved into himself! "after

half a day, you want that magic!" wen xin was tortured by this magic skill and lost his mind, and i and the immeasurable zen master would never let this magic skill reappear in the jianghu! "

"whata big deal!" the index and middle fingers of ke moro's right hand were together, and the sword qi swirled around her for a small circle, and suddenly flowed out violently, "i'll use your disciple to see if i can pry open your mouth!"

mo feichen was horrified, and liu feiying's sword qi also rushed out, entangled with the other party's sword qi, but it was inseparable. he immediately understood that this comoro's sword qi did not look mellow, delicate as a finger, in fact, the thick sword qi could be condensed into a thin line of a finger, which showed that the height of this person's internal strength cultivation was definitely not below the top ten famous swords.

liu feiying was hit by the smoke, and the internal strength was a little weak, and the other disciples tried to approach ke moluo's body and stab it with their swords, but they were twisted by her sword qi, blocked one by one, and the sword weapons in their hands were swept away.