chapter 8

the brothers looked at his cousin qíng and couldn't help but be happy, "come on, you monkey." he yunfeng was

well-known in the martial forest, and kun yun mountain villa was also bound to set off a storm in the martial forest again because of his "resurrection from the dead", as a disciple of zhuang zhong, their waist poles were also harder than before, and they were naturally much happier.

mo feichen carried the grass like a hill to the boardwalk, where there were already several trees piled up, and he yunfeng was cutting off the excess branches and leaves with a sword.

the cuffs he pulled up revealed his forearms, not as developed as a samurai, without beauty, nor as white as a sick and weak student.

"what to see? don't put the rough down yet.

"hey hey, master... you've only just woken up for a day and been working so hard that you wonder if you should let the guy stew a little soup for you or something?

he yunfeng's laughter had a light and breezy taste, "is it that you want to catch some oil and water yourself?" why name me? <

"hey, master is really master."

"you always run to the mountain dòng and talk to me, can i not know those flowers and intestines in your stomach?" he yunfeng half-leaned on the edge of the fence, letting the wind in the middle of the valley blow his face, "if you bring some mao, i will let you go in my name to ask for some delicious food." mo feichen's

eyes instantly bent into a crescent moon, and he turned around and ran to the gang room. when he returned to the boardwalk again, he saw that the frame of a hut had been formed, and he yunfeng was nailing the wooden wall.

"divine speed, really divine speed."

"otherwise, do you really expect you to be a slacker?"

mo feichen touched his head, "then i'll help master nail the planks." the hut was

completed at dusk, and mo feichen brought all the bedding and so on prepared by the brothers, and also asked the two little brothers to bring a tea table, two chairs, and a wooden board chuáng.

the two teenagers put their heads on the door to see he yunfeng's appearance, and mo feichen saw that the two of them were so curious that he deliberately asked them to enter the house for tea.

"master, these are my two disciples, and they are tired of carrying tables and chairs, can they have a cup of tea?"

he yunfeng nodded, just sitting on the side of chuáng with a gān rough woven curtain.

mo feichen was a little envious, he had also seen the peasant women under the mountain weaving these things, but they didn't have the taste of he yunfeng when they did, how to say it, just like an artist.

at night, he yunfeng hung the rough curtain on the window, which could block mosquitoes but not be airtight.

mo feichen laid out a quilt for him, and then performed a ritual, "master, the disciple has retreated." ""where

do you want to go?"

"the disciple is going back to sleep."

"we didn't say yes, you stay here with me, and i won't ask anyone to urge you to get up early to practice your sword." he yunfeng smiled and extended his arm to carry mo feichen in front of him.

"i... i thought you were saying let me accompany you during the day and go back to my room at night to sleep. mo feichen watched as he yunfeng's slender fingers slowly returned from the top of his head to the chuáng rim, tapping lightly, each stroke seemed to hit his heart.