chapter 5

But the secret is a secret, mo feichen ate and drank in the village and quickly forgot about it. <

at the end of this month, yamashita finally came with news about the ban.

at that time, mo feichen was sleeping on a crooked neck tree, next to a bird's nest, don't look at him like to pick up bird eggs, but he is also principled. if there are ten eggs in a nest, he must leave three of them when he takes seven, otherwise the mother bird abandons the nest and leaves, and he will not have to take them next month. at this time, the chicks were chirping in the nest, and although mo feichen wanted to sleep, his head was still awake.

the two little disciples under the tree walked over and were discussing the letter that yu ban had sent back.

"i heard that master yu is going to completely sever ties with our kunyun mountain villa."

"this time, he has followed in the footsteps of master mo..."

"yes, what is not good to do to be a pagan protector..."

after those disciples had gone far, mo feichen slowly opened his eyes, and a smile appeared at the corner of his mouth, but there was three points of helplessness.

he knew yu ban's ambitions, and the paganism only said that this school was not very compatible with other famous and upright sects in the jianghu, plus its whereabouts were mysterious, but at least it was not a magic religion, and if he did the protector, he did it, as long as he could become famous in the jianghu, the pagan protector or the disciple of the famous and upright sect, what was the difference?

i heard that the name of this pagan religion is called "mirror water", the so-called mirror flower water moon is empty, but the name of this pagan religion is quite interesting. no one had ever seen what the leader of the mirror water sect looked like, only that although the former sect leader wen xin was born in a pagan religion, he was very chivalrous and won the praise of many famous and upright people for his honor and integrity, but he was careless in cultivating his own mental method, his mind was destroyed, and he killed many innocents. aafter being sealed by his friend infinite zen master and xiushui palace master liu feiying, he was now imprisoned in the dingchan temple of the infinite zen master, washing his ears with buddhist sounds every day, and no one else had seen him again.

the current deputy leader of the mirror water sect is the former protector, that is, the woman who attracted mo feichen's father mo feichen to abandon his wife and son. i think she should be incomparably beautiful, otherwise how can she compare mo feichen's beautiful mother-in-law.

mentioning his mother-in-law, mo feichen smiled, he really didn't remember her appearance anymore.

he took a breath and jumped out of the tree.

mo feichen was idly wandering between the mountain villas, and unconsciously came to wen qingyuan's study.

the door didn't open, but the sound came out.

"do you want to read master yu's letter?"

mo feichen stopped, looked back and smiled, "don't look! the things in the jianghu qíng had nothing to do with him. all he was waiting for was one day when he could get tired of the jianghu and retire lightly.

but that night, mo feichen still lost sleep.

he suddenly thought of a lot of things, such as yu ban's face, wu qingyan's back, the look on which people talked about mo qi... finally, he stayed in the silent ice coffin with the face of he yunfeng.

as if that is the most tranquil scenery in the world, i don't care about the passage of time, the vicissitudes change.

mo feichen sat up violently from chuáng, a kind of longing arose in his heart, and he wanted to take another look... looking at he yunfeng's face, it seemed that as long as i saw him again, the fluctuating mood would settle down again.