chapter 82

"provocation?" wen qianliu narrowed his eyes, vaguely remembering that when he mentioned bai jingxi in the blood worship sect that day, ke moluo's look was not natural. komoro is a competitive person, and bai jingxi can often find all kinds of worms to crack it, afraid of angering comoro. unexpectedly, he not only had to be at the mercy of ke moluo, but also became a victim of the struggle between her and bai jingxi, and the more he thought about it, the more twisted he became.

ahead was the road leading to yulin town, wen qianliu snorted softly, chen ruqin would solve qu shaofeng after that. since i am not having a good time, naturally i will also pull you to wait to accompany the funeral.

two days later, qu shaofeng and li zhuo, the master of the jingyuan gate, returned to a small village together, and the two stayed at a farmhouse. the uncle and sister-in-law were very enthusiastic, stewed a whole jī and took out their own home-brewed sweet wine. qu shaofeng was a little too careless to go, and took some broken silver for them, but they did not refuse, and the sister-in-law went to the stove to prepare snacks and let them take them to the road to eat the next day.

the farmer's house did not have many rooms, and qu shaofeng and li zhuo sat at the dining table and rested.

"lord qu men, we have elected lord lu zhuang as the allied lord this time, and you say that he can persuade he yunfeng to go to the western regions with me?"

"after all, lord lu zhuang and lord mo gong still have some jiāoqíng. eeven if he yunfeng doesn't go, will we give up gān crisp and wait for comoros to find us one by one in the central plains? my daughter qu shaofeng can be abducted by them, not to mention lord li men and your family?

li zhuo listened, nodded his head and said yes, and then closed his eyes and did not make more words.

in the middle of the night, li zhuo was anxious, got up and went out the door to the hut next to the house. before he could touch the door, his pupils contracted, the back of his neck was pinched, and he was pulling out his sword, only to hear a slight crunching sound, and his head fell to the side. the people behind him put him on the ground, and only the protruding eyes looked particularly terrifying.

inside the house, qu shaofeng heard the voice, and his fingers flickered and his eyes opened.

he slowly pushed open the door, and in front of him was the hazy moonlight solidifying on the sandstone ground. walk out and you can't see anyone.

"lord lee?" qu shaofeng walked towards the direction of the hut, saw li zhuo fall to the ground, just about to rush over to see what was going on, the air behind him pressed over, and he reflexively took out his sword and flashed to the side.

in an instant, the entire hut was destroyed, and li zhuo's body was also torn apart by the sword qi.

"wen undercurrent—" qu shaofeng didn't expect that this guy would actually find himself personally.

"long time gone, qumen lord." wen undercurrent gestured politely.

the middle-aged couple of the farmer's family poked their heads out of the house to see what was wrong with the loud noise.

"let's go two!" qu shaofeng shouted, wen qianliu did not raise his wrist, and the sword qi penetrated the throat bones of the two people, and the sword of the peak could not be saved.

"wen qianliu, if you want me to kill, why should you hurt the innocent?" they are not at all a threat to you! "since there is

no threat, it is an ant." ii can't blame them for killing them, i can only blame them for being too vulnerable. wen qianliu sneered and walked forward, "qu shaofeng, you are the same!" after saying